[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Appreciate it, I'll try to get my hands on Deaths Harp, Hyrris Bite super early, but I have a slight feeling they might be in demand, but hopefully I get to snag one of those day 1
"
shinyzee wrote:
Appreciate it, I'll try to get my hands on Deaths Harp, Hyrris Bite super early, but I have a slight feeling they might be in demand, but hopefully I get to snag one of those day 1

They're both like Tier 4 uniques, they drop all the time
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
"
shinyzee wrote:

True true, what do you think of Act 6 Div Card farming for maybe a lucky Lioneye's fall?

Worth it?
I don't see the point of weapon swap. I played this build with IceShot in bow and Barrage in chest previous league, worked wonder... what am I missing ?

If I want this league go for full Ice Shot (clear & single target) why would a weapon swap useful for ? can't be the second iceshot be in the chest (or bow for what matter) ?

In case I missed something big and swap weapon is mandatory for endgame please explain me how. Thanks :)
Silly question, but using an updated ( 5 min ago ) LocalIdentity's Path of Building i can't load any of the builds....anyone else got that issue ?

NVM, worked out in the end....
Last edited by adreeasa on Dec 13, 2019, 2:33:55 PM
"
I don't see the point of weapon swap. I played this build with IceShot in bow and Barrage in chest previous league, worked wonder... what am I missing ?

If I want this league go for full Ice Shot (clear & single target) why would a weapon swap useful for ? can't be the second iceshot be in the chest (or bow for what matter) ?

In case I missed something big and swap weapon is mandatory for endgame please explain me how. Thanks :)

It was just so I can instaphase Uber Elder
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
shinyzee wrote:
"
"
shinyzee wrote:

True true, what do you think of Act 6 Div Card farming for maybe a lucky Lioneye's fall?

Worth it?

Yeah a lot of people do that, I got on average one card every 20 instances. and 1 card every 12 instances with 80% quant
"

Okay so Chin Sol = better single target damage output.

"
2. Scourge Arrow / Ice Shot / Ice Shot Culling Strike Weapon Swap
This setup makes use of Weapon Swap with Chin Sol and a Hyrri's corrupted with flat ele damage on it, using Scourge Arrows stupidly OP multiplier and Chin Sol for the 100% more damage when nearby we get a nice 20 million plus DPS hit for bossing.

Having Ice Shot with Culling Strike and Cold Penetration in the bow on weapon swap helps with the end of boss fights, if in standard add in IIQ too.

Would you advocate for Scourge Arrow or Ice Shot in this setup ? if you're comparing them here that's unclear to me.

Last but not least, Gloomfang and Yoke will be harder to find this league. Do you see any backup plan to replace them ?
"
"

Okay so Chin Sol = better single target damage output.

"
2. Scourge Arrow / Ice Shot / Ice Shot Culling Strike Weapon Swap
This setup makes use of Weapon Swap with Chin Sol and a Hyrri's corrupted with flat ele damage on it, using Scourge Arrows stupidly OP multiplier and Chin Sol for the 100% more damage when nearby we get a nice 20 million plus DPS hit for bossing.

Having Ice Shot with Culling Strike and Cold Penetration in the bow on weapon swap helps with the end of boss fights, if in standard add in IIQ too.

Would you advocate for Scourge Arrow or Ice Shot in this setup ? if you're comparing them here that's unclear to me.

Last but not least, Gloomfang and Yoke will be harder to find this league. Do you see any backup plan to replace them ?

A good rare atm.
Haven't played in a while. Starting back up in 3.9.

Thanks for the guide. Looks like I'll start off with this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info