[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Those calculations on dps and checkmarks are really funny.

Where do you get 50% shock?
Where you get adrenaline?
You have no chance to get power charges / frenzy charges on bosses. Most of the items are non existant.

Anyway, build idea is same as other deadeye builds.
Last edited by krofj on Jun 29, 2020, 1:53:17 AM
Hi All! Precise Commander is still the best option on cluster jewel after the nerf? I'm thinking on taking Magnifier, it will be easier to craft by hand on a lvl 50 jewel. Also, it's better to get a 4 or 6 added passive on the medium cluster? I'm strugling with skill points here =/
"
Havocz wrote:
Also, it's better to get a 4 or 6 added passive on the medium cluster? I'm strugling with skill points here =/
Then get 4 or 5. That costs 4 points to fill. 6 will always cost you 5 points to pick notables and jewel. But best wait for patch that will give guaranteed sockets on jewels (easier to roll = cheaper price). Patch should be coming somewhere this week according to Bex.
does the skill gems are up to date? i looked at many profile of player doing this build and they all have different support and they switched barrage for ice shot+barrage support. im a bit lost at what to follow atm.

hey guys!
What are your experiences with the build after the nerfs? I want to start a iceshot build but i cant decide to make this or aquarism's build.
"
krofj wrote:
Those calculations on dps and checkmarks are really funny.

Where do you get 50% shock?
Where you get adrenaline?
You have no chance to get power charges / frenzy charges on bosses. Most of the items are non existant.

Anyway, build idea is same as other deadeye builds.

The shock is off I know that
Adrenaline is achievable from the War Banner planting
There are add phases with boses but the power charges aren't that necessary when you got it setup correctly as your crit will be near 100% without anyways.

And yeah of course they're non existent, they contain the stats you'd be looking for
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
zakariusqc wrote:
does the skill gems are up to date? i looked at many profile of player doing this build and they all have different support and they switched barrage for ice shot+barrage support. im a bit lost at what to follow atm.

It's personal preference. I still plan on going Chin Sol weapon swap with Scourge Arrow
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
[3.11 Harvest] Day Two - Spanking Innocence, Freezing Hunger and Gaining Crit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LfV2Zl1K-4&
"
sorlix wrote:
hey guys!
What are your experiences with the build after the nerfs? I want to start a iceshot build but i cant decide to make this or aquarism's build.

from my experience lvling this build. the leveling is pretty good but you will be sqishy so watch out. i just reached map and even with death opus, my dmg start to lack. my crit isnt high enough and without crit, my dmg suffer. you will also enter map with about 3k5 life so if your resist is not max out (even at max) 1 shot will happen often until you start to get better gear and 1 shot mobs.at 70 im struggling a little atm since im still on 4 link (no chain support) and i dont have my quiver yet. this league is awfull for the drop rate so im struggling hard to gear myself.
EDIT:i now have 5l opus with hyrri demise quiver, dmg is getting better but still lacking crit

overall seem good but really really squichy and you might struggle early map with your dmg untill you start investing in gear. the build is also a bit hard to follow , gems,gear,tree everything seem a bit messed up so you take the overall idea,gear and chose your way...not sure about aquarism build

Last edited by zakariusqc on Jul 3, 2020, 1:14:40 AM
feel like dps is lacking any pointers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info