[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
EmanTsal wrote:
"
Barrage - ST with Opus (Please try and get the extra 25% cold conversion craft on gloves if using Barrage)
Barrage - Increased Critical Strikes (Crit Damage if having 1.8% Hatred and/or Bottled Faith) - (Awakened) Added Cold Damage - (Awakened) Chain Support - (Awakened) Elemental Damage with Attacks) - Inspiration

Why chain on ST setup?

ricochet give 10% more damage per remaining chain. so if you have 5 remainging chain after the first shot, that shot will do 50% percent more damage?
I do not quite understand why OP put 50% shock into the PoB.

As far as I understand the achieveable shock-value is way lower then that against bosses in particular. (when having a lot of damage actually counts)

I used this nifty tool to calculate the shock value for OPs PoB:

https://saveriodesign.gitlab.io/shock-calc/

It turns out it is about 14% on Iceshot and much less on Barrage vs Sirus.

I disabled all the 'on kill' things that the build does not have against bosses (frenzy, PC, Onslaught etc) and disabled elemental ailments (to get the baseline for the calculation going).

I took the Yoke into account and added up all existing elemental damage for the shock calculation.

Flask and Gear Setup:

Spoiler

Calc Setup:

Spoiler

Actual Calculation:

Spoiler

Going by that we end up with about 175000 - 300000 shock relevant damage for the above posted calculator. 16% chance for double damage from the PoB Bow, 433% crit multi, 30% chance to inflict elemental ailment (maybe i missed some?) and a -30% duration from the yoke at 3.5 attack speed.

Which results in an sustainable shock value of 14%. Which is not really sustainable since it depends on flasks and frost bomb etc. So it probably drops off afterwards to about 10% or so.

Maybe I made a mistake somewhere or the Calculator has bugs - but even when I calculate it by hand the shockvalue is just way *way* lower then 50%.

Thanks everyone in advance! :)
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Jun 25, 2020, 8:21:00 AM
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
I do not quite understand why OP put 50% shock into the PoB.

As far as I understand the achieveable shock-value is way lower then that against bosses in particular. (when having a lot of damage actually counts)

I used this nifty tool to calculate the shock value for OPs PoB:

https://saveriodesign.gitlab.io/shock-calc/

It turns out it is about 14% on Iceshot and much less on Barrage vs Sirus.

I disabled all the 'on kill' things that the build does not have against bosses (frenzy, PC, Onslaught etc) and disabled elemental ailments (to get the baseline for the calculation going).

I took the Yoke into account and added up all existing elemental damage for the shock calculation.

Flask and Gear Setup:

Spoiler

Calc Setup:

Spoiler

Actual Calculation:

Spoiler

Going by that we end up with about 175000 - 300000 shock relevant damage for the above posted calculator. 16% chance for double damage from the PoB Bow, 433% crit multi, 30% chance to inflict elemental ailment (maybe i missed some?) and a -30% duration from the yoke at 3.5 attack speed.

Which results in an sustainable shock value of 14%. Which is not really sustainable since it depends on flasks and frost bomb etc. So it probably drops off afterwards to about 10% or so.

Maybe I made a mistake somewhere or the Calculator has bugs - but even when I calculate it by hand the shockvalue is just way *way* lower then 50%.

Thanks everyone in advance! :)

Increased effect of shock on jewels.

It wasn't meant to be 50%, the calcs were from an older hypothetical build I never got round to changing :)
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Havocz wrote:
Hi! Is there some cluster jewel that worth investing points?

See Jewels Section:
"
Cluster Jewels:
Medium - Critical Strike Chance: Pressure Points & Precise Commander
Small - Fettle. LIFE BITCH!
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"

It wasn't meant to be 50%, the calcs were from an older hypothetical build I never got round to changing :)

There are, as far as I can see, no Jewels in this Build which grant increased shock effectivness.

The only thing I could find was 10% (two times 5%) increased Shock effectivness on the tree which I did indeed overllok - though that is not enough by a long shot to make any sort of difference on the shock calculation. I even think this is a pathing mistake on the tree, the alternative branch of that cluster is just better as far as I know.

I might be wrong and just be unaware of something. Thank you for your time! :)
Hi, what do you guys think of taking Rupture instead of Endless Munitions for the extra Ailment to Yoke + Critical multi/chance stuff? I`ll be doing that because i like to play with Voley instead of greater proj and if i take Endless Munitions, i stay with 8 projectiles on Ice Shot and it suck to have an even proj with volley. Plus, we got some more dmg with rupture.
Hiya,

Would Voltaxic Rift be a viable bow upgrade to Death's Opus? How about Windripper? Or just better to stay with Death's Opus for crit strike chance and multiplier?

Thank you Sir.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"

There are, as far as I can see, no Jewels in this Build which grant increased shock effectivness.

The only thing I could find was 10% (two times 5%) increased Shock effectivness on the tree which I did indeed overllok - though that is not enough by a long shot to make any sort of difference on the shock calculation. I even think this is a pathing mistake on the tree, the alternative branch of that cluster is just better as far as I know.

I might be wrong and just be unaware of something. Thank you for your time! :)

nah I realise the mistake, it from the non-cluster jewel version, that instead used a Searching Eye Jewel in belt and tree with 10% each. So it should be 35% shock effectiveness. I think the 50% was when I was dicking around with Tombfists having effect of shock in both of them too.
"
Crowdog00 wrote:
Hiya,

Would Voltaxic Rift be a viable bow upgrade to Death's Opus? How about Windripper? Or just better to stay with Death's Opus for crit strike chance and multiplier?

Thank you Sir.

Nah, Voltaxic Rift is gonna be pretty useless due to the conversion, exceptionally low pDPS, and lower crit chance rate.

Windripper in Standard sure, but the new one has been nerfed so hard you'd have to be running a 1.8% crit chance Hatred Watcher's Eye and possibly increased Crit chance chest / gloves to compensate.
Bets taken on next video title :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info