[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
mickeymicky wrote:

I've played a self curse setup for 2 weeks now and I'm not a big fan of it. Switching to regular setup is much more stable for me where HH and IL buffs are just there to help you instead of being the main focus of the build. I'm even considering dropping HH and ILs for a rare stygian with 120%+ elemental damage, multiple crit multi jewels and use pandemonius with elusive boots instead for more defense and boss dmg.

Also I should mention someone suggested ensnaring arrow with balista totem, it's really good especially linked with multiple totem support. A lot of the time these totems aggro metamorphs/map bosses that you are able to dps them down quickly without getting hit for a few seconds, you can even try having decoy totem linked with them and drop all of them down.

I am glad you pointed these things out Mickeymicky. I also think that having a HH and 2 IL is more then enough. Personally not a fan of the Self-Curse setup either.

You pointed out the most important things here, that you need to look at the map mods. Things you 100% want to avoid on this build as map mods (not counting anti-reflect sextant here) are Reflected Elemental Damage and 90% Avoidance of Ailments (this gets 100%+ with AL8).

I do think the Ballista Totem + Ensnarring arrow is a good setup. However, linking it with Multiple Totems as a bit overkill I think. I'd rather take Vaal race and Vaal Haste to shotgun the bosses down, but that is personal preference of course.

"
kevr91 wrote:
Is this build goaled at being a pure mapper? It seems like our defenses here are pretty much non existent other than evasion, with 4.1k life on your endgame PoB. Taking an endgame boss hit is pretty much without a doubt death.

Not saying that's bad, I'm just curious. Have never played a bow build before.

In my opinion this build is mainly a mapper and with some effort you are able to do T16 bosses and metamorphs. Things like Guardians, Elder, Shaper, etc. I won't even attempt with this character, I just use something more suitable for that. Not saying you can't do it with this character, it's just 10 times harder.
Last edited by Kikkah on Jan 24, 2020, 5:05:56 AM
Ah okay, gotcha. Thanks!
Last edited by kevr91 on Jan 24, 2020, 10:05:56 AM
A level 4 enlighten seems a bit overkill just to save a little bit of mana, we can't even reserve Aspect of the Cat without going oom on attacking.. why do we use it? Also, why is herald of ice not linked with enlighten instead of portal?...
Pretty sure you need Herald linked with Curse on Hit to proc Assassin's Mark on mobs.
HI,

Running this build and can not find where you list the Pantheons ? Maybe I'm over looking it but not seeing that anywhere ?
I have a problem.
I have 1 to 1 exactly the same gear as in the guide except the helmet with 40% ice shot damage but I can't use all auras. If I activate all auras then I have no more mana for Ice Shot. I can only use Hatred, Herald of Ice and Grace at most, but Aspect of the Cat doesn't work.
"
I have a problem.
I have 1 to 1 exactly the same gear as in the guide except the helmet with 40% ice shot damage but I can't use all auras. If I activate all auras then I have no more mana for Ice Shot. I can only use Hatred, Herald of Ice and Grace at most, but Aspect of the Cat doesn't work.

That is probably because you do not activate grace. You only use Vaal Grace, that is probably why you got these mana issues.
Can you explain why going out of the way for gloomfang is worth more than just getting regular rare because the only benefit i see is very situational on bossing and you already one shot 99% of trash mobs.
Why not barrage?
"
Pun1sher2025 wrote:
HI,

Running this build and can not find where you list the Pantheons ? Maybe I'm over looking it but not seeing that anywhere ?

I mean the Pantheon's are meant to be changed based on the situation. Burning ground on the map? Use the no dmg from burning ground pantheon. Poison map? Use cannot be poisoned pantheon.

Why people can't figure this out for themselves in beyond me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info