[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Hello.How u generate frenzy charges on bosses where arent mobs for kill and havent breach portal ? Frenzy doing good work but if i havent it on boss then i dont see potential in frenzy nodes .
"
Rakowina wrote:
Hello.How u generate frenzy charges on bosses where arent mobs for kill and havent breach portal ? Frenzy doing good work but if i havent it on boss then i dont see potential in frenzy nodes .

That's why they're the last one's I usually take, they're only for minmaxing clear, although with Green Nightmare most add phases should give you the 10 seconds of Frenzy's to work with
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Rakowina wrote:

Quiver craft gives % chance to gain Frenzy on crit.
Where`s the tree leveling progression ? couldnt find anything at pob and on the guide
Sorry for flood, but just found the video
"
Kami990 wrote:
"
Ravesence wrote:
i have all this gear + lioneye's fall and green nightmare and still can't kill bosses on red maps, still random 1hits on yellow maps, im thinking about rolling into something more tanky and endgame viable at this point.
(i know my SA setup is trash now, before that i had it on 5L and it also couldn't do bosses)

people need to stop exaggerating their builds like the OP did honestly, why waste everyones time and get people to play your garbage build to just have them realize it's a waste of time. the title should not have misleading "UP TO 40M DPS OMG" when everyone in the thread winds up posting they can't kill bosses

I think I'm at the breaking point myself, can't kill any bosses like you said. there's no point in clearing things fast if you can't kill any bosses.

Looking at your gear you must have like 3k life....It's no wonder you're dying all the time. No life on your one rare ring, none on gloves, maybe 20 on helm?, low on boots/belt...I mean you're missing a lot of the most important stat in the game. Seems like if you're missing that you're probably missing a lot of other mechanics/stats needed to really make it viable and aren't really investing or experimenting with the build enough to make a judgment. If you're not just bitching and want advice, then ask specifically and I'd be happy to offer some.

I made a few adjustments based on reading around, still only up to about 4.3k life, shooting for just under 5k and I can kill t16 100% quant maps.

I'll grant you it's not an EZ mode build or in my opinion a "league-starter" due to the high investment and understanding needed to make it shine. And it's certainly not specifically for killing bosses, which makes it tough to say it's a top build overall this league. However, it's viable if you take the time to build it up and it's insanely fun and the map clears are just fantastic. I was frustrated for a few days at start and now it's pretty breezy and I am far from min-maxed even at like 25EX invested. Hell, I don't even have ( like most of us probably) the build-enabling jewel because it's 10ex.
Hi there, just wanted to thank you for putting together this build. I've invested ~25ex. The clear speed is incredible. With a few modifications, end game bosses become trivial. So far I've killed all of shaper's guardians + shaper deathless. Killed sirus on awakening 6. I can take out ~40% of shaper's hp in one laser beam.

Please have a look at my POB for ideal build:

https://pastebin.com/GRdS9Vfi

Major adjustments:

1. Farrul's Fur instead of Hyrri's Ire for more damage, clear speed, and life. Also gives frenzy + power charge generation so no need for The Green Nightmare.

2. Rare amulet instead of Gloomfang. The build already has enough clearspeed. Would rather have more life and boss damage.

3. Opal ring instead of The Taming for +life.

4. Chin Sol instead of Death's Opus for massive single target damage. Chin Sol also clears extremely fast.

5. 6L Barrage for single target

6. Starkonja's head with +1 barrage projectile

7. Point blank

8. Taste of Hate instead of Atziri's Promise for survivability

9. Anoint Constitution instead of Throatseeker for more life.

10. Orb of Storms + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark + Frost Bomb.

My character is still missing a few things. Namely Watcher's Eye with cold pen + increased cold damage and +1 arrow Hyrri's Demise. So far my character has 6.2k life and can burst any T16 map boss and Metamorph in less than 10 seconds. Fully geared I can probably get around 6.6k life and 35% more damage than what I currently have.
Last edited by Waoooo on Dec 30, 2019, 9:53:17 PM
"
Waoooo wrote:
Hi there, just wanted to thank you for putting together this build. I've invested ~25ex. The clear speed is incredible. With a few modifications, end game bosses become trivial. So far I've killed all of shaper's guardians + shaper deathless. Killed sirus on awakening 6. I can take out ~40% of shaper's hp in one laser beam.

Major adjustments:

1. Farrul's Fur instead of Hyrri's Ire for more damage, clear speed, and life. Also gives frenzy + power charge generation so no need for The Green Nightmare.

2. Rare amulet instead of Gloomfang. The build already has enough clearspeed. Would rather have more life and boss damage.

4. Chin Sol instead of Death's Opus for massive single target damage. Chin Sol also clears extremely fast.

7. Point blank

My character is still missing a few things. Namely Watcher's Eye with cold pen + increased cold damage and +1 arrow Hyrri's Demise. So far my character has 6.2k life and can burst any T16 map boss and Metamorph in less than 10 seconds. Fully geared I can probably get around 6.6k life and 35% more damage than what I currently have.

your resistances aren't even close to capped, not sure how you aren't dying to bosses like that. And are you in standard? because the budget on that must be over 100ex too.
"
Br3wt wrote:
"
Waoooo wrote:

Major adjustments:

7. Point blank

your resistances aren't even close to capped, not sure how you aren't dying to bosses like that. And are you in standard? because the budget on that must be over 100ex too.

Have a look at my character. Didn't bother adding resistances to gear on POB since it's trivial to cap them. For ideal build yeah probably 100ex but it feels good with 10ex investment
Last edited by Waoooo on Dec 31, 2019, 1:20:16 AM
Is it possible for you to add just a Gem Section. The Path of builder is really hard to figure out what gems are used where. I am literally brand new and trying to follow your guide as closely as possible. I am currently level 45 and just trying to get my hands on gear and trying to figure out the game in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info