[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

I switched to a zombiemancer and it's been a breeze so far, just missing the crazy move speed and clear time of my ranger but at least I don't get one shot every few mins, thought of selling my zombiemancer to gear the ranger even better but I feel like it needs gear that is way too expensive in metamorph
"

From discussion with others Yoke of Suffering might be the best amulet because of the ele shock and inc damage taken per affliction working amazingly with Taming
not sure what you spent it on as you can get a 6L 195pDps Opus now for 4ex, but first and foremost get yourself "a dishonourable death" prophecy to upgrade your quiver, it'll almost double even triple your damage.

i would personally considering your setup have an ice shot barrage support setup or pure barrage, considering you're running hrimsorrow that's 90% cold conversion anyway so Barrage - Added Cold - Mirage - Ele Damage - Inc Crit - Cold Pen/DoFL/Inspiration might suit you best

Thanks I will follow this. I also tried that with ice barrage but the 5l with scourge arrow seems better, but I'll try again. I bought other cheaper stuff first like the amulet, ring, helmet etc. basically everything else. I figured it would be better to have a bunch of the cheaper stuff first than spending everything on 1 weapon, and just have a worse version of the weapon.

"
cimerea wrote:

I would advice against using Mirage with any barrage type skill. It's inherent attack speed decrease is applied to every single projectile in the salvo instead to just the 1st one, turning it into a joke instead of a skill. Additionally Mirage doesn't change targets mid-salvo. And since it can take it more than 2 secs (even longer if you're usinge Ice Shot + Barrage Support for some reason) to finish shooting, the target can often be dead by the time it fires all the projectiles. If that hapens it will target the exact spot where the target stood, literally shooting the ground. If you wanna test that effect, try it with IS+BS as it's more obvious then.

And @Kami990 - why are you using Ring of Blades and Combat Focus jewels?
The latter I would understand if you were going, popular this league, lightning Wild Strike build. But Ring of Blades? Any run off the mill rare viridian with some alting will be better.

And I'm not even using those. Any Searching Abyssal that doesn't roll wands will be better.

Oh well I wasn't sure what to use for jewels because I couldn't afford watcher's eye or green nightmare at the time, so I just used random stuff I had lying around. I'll try to get what you said thanks
Last edited by Kami990 on Dec 29, 2019, 12:56:28 PM
For some reason my single target damage is absolutely atrocious. Im only level 77 but I have an Opus 5l barrage setup a 6L chest, a Hyrris demise, decent abyssal jewels, most gems on level 18/19, but I cant even properly kill a normal yellow tier map boss with barrage. Sheet dps on barrage is like 9k in POB its like 70k. I dont understand how the difference can be that huge, I compared it with the budget version of another ice shot build as well and even their budget league build has like 10x more dps with almost worse gear. My Clearing seems fine, but my normal ice shot setup almost seems to do more ST damage then the barrage ST setup. Id love to know what might be the issue.

https://pastebin.com/z1vuDQ2k
Where is your builds Pastebin for POB?
That is the pastebin at the bottom of the post.
no idea what exactly happened but my damage seems to have partly fixed itself. was at like 90k max sheet ice shot 2 days ago now it goes up to like 200k ingame. Weird
"

Good to know on the Mirage for future reference, I'll playtest it at sometime to confirm and then adjust OP accordingly. Thanks

If you're gonna use it for bosses only, targeting won't be that much of an issue, but the fact, that it will fire the skill 2ce while you do it 10 times or more makes it a waste of space.
If someone reads this out of context - we're talking about Mirage Archer on barrage type skills :]

As a side note, it's both sad and funny at the same time, seeing poor minion farmers trying the bow cause "the bow league", finding out it's a lot harder to figure out than a horde of minions that only require some raggs off the road to work and feel the need to cry about it on forums, more often then not blaming the build for their hardships.

If you want someone to blame, poor, poor kiddos, blame ggg's balancing.
Last edited by cimerea on Dec 29, 2019, 7:00:57 PM
"
cimerea wrote:
"

Good to know on the Mirage for future reference, I'll playtest it at sometime to confirm and then adjust OP accordingly. Thanks

If you're gonna use it for bosses only, targeting won't be that much of an issue, but the fact, that it will fire the skill 2ce while you do it 10 times or more makes it a waste of space.
If someone reads this out of context - we're talking about Mirage Archer on barrage type skills :]

As a side note, it's both sad and funny at the same time, seeing poor minion farmers trying the bow cause "the bow league", finding out it's a lot harder to figure out than a horde of minions that only require some raggs off the road to work and feel the need to cry about it on forums, more often then not blaming the build for their hardships.

If you want someone to blame, poor, poor kiddos, blame ggg's balancing.

This is utterly ridiculous btw, my necro can farm t16 with its eyes closed with less than 2 ex of gear. Meanwhile this build with like 5? Good luck with the boss. I can actually blow through the trash then get destroyed by the boss on t10-16.

I rerolled in the first place cuz necro is so op it’s boring, felt like there was no point in playing if the second I hit endgame I’m already so op with no reason to buy gear. First made a cyclone slayer but it was too slow clearing so I made this.
Last edited by Kami990 on Dec 29, 2019, 7:26:58 PM
i have all this gear + lioneye's fall and green nightmare and still can't kill bosses on red maps, still random 1hits on yellow maps, im thinking about rolling into something more tanky and endgame viable at this point.
(i know my SA setup is trash now, before that i had it on 5L and it also couldn't do bosses)
Last edited by Ravesence on Dec 30, 2019, 12:54:36 AM
"
Ravesence wrote:
i have all this gear + lioneye's fall and green nightmare and still can't kill bosses on red maps, still random 1hits on yellow maps, im thinking about rolling into something more tanky and endgame viable at this point.
(i know my SA setup is trash now, before that i had it on 5L and it also couldn't do bosses)

people need to stop exaggerating their builds like the OP did honestly, why waste everyones time and get people to play your garbage build to just have them realize it's a waste of time. the title should not have misleading "UP TO 40M DPS OMG" when everyone in the thread winds up posting they can't kill bosses

I think I'm at the breaking point myself, can't kill any bosses like you said. there's no point in clearing things fast if you can't kill any bosses.
Last edited by Kami990 on Dec 30, 2019, 1:51:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info