[3.6] Eternity Shroud Winter Orb Trickster (the best one)

Any budged, starter gear you guys could recommend? I'm having fun with this build on race and really want to work my way up but bit poor now :D
"
heishe wrote:
Does someone have this build in PoB?

Finally got around to adding a PoB link. Full disclosure, I just lifted it from somebody on the leaderboard after making sure it wasn't a cheese version.
"
enolcycer21 wrote:
Use this build without MoM but need a ring and amulet craft for - mana. also i can use arcane surge with flame dash to get more dps.
dps 9.9m can get more if i can find good helmet + opal ring but belt with cast speed more dps than increase elemental craft.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/wK6dxvcL

why gripped gloves? its not even working with winterorb you should use fingerless instead
yes it's true the op glove is fingerless ilvl 84 and need to have only 2 mod of slow projectile and cast speed to maximum dps craft and white shaper fingerless start 20ex i use pob the check everygloves that selling and cover with my budget. The only glove can beat my glove is fingerless with lvl 20 slow + cast speed with out another shit craft. and my glove cost totally only 8ex.
I've started using a weapon swap setup for maps that is working very well.

My boss setup uses these wands:

My mapping setup uses a simple fast attack speed sword with the killed enemies explode, dealing 3% damage as physical mod, along with the Perepiteia shield corrupted with immune to curses. The shield really is incredible with the movement and cast speed alone with curse immunity. The build does so much damage on its on, I have no trouble with t16 maps with this setup, and it allows me to whirling blade around super fast.

Hi exiles and thx for that detailed build.
I've been playing poe since Betrayal league start, and i still have so much to learn! that's why I need your help guys cause there's something i really dont get...
How is it possible to get wands as stephenp1983 has posted?
There's only 1 mod "gain % of elemental damage as extra chaos damage".
multimod craft on that item won't end in a rare item, just a magic one where you cant add crafted mod, right?
So in the worst case you will have to regal it to be able to multicraft it, still right?
How it works oO? I think it might be annulement orbs trick?
can we have a rare item with only 1 mod just using annulement orb?
"
Rootsy40 wrote:
I've been playing poe since Betrayal league start, and i still have so much to learn! that's why I need your help guys cause there's something i really dont get...
multimod craft on that item won't end in a rare item, just a magic one where you cant add crafted mod, right?
So in the worst case you will have to regal it to be able to multicraft it, still right?

You have to ALT spam it until it rolls the % chaos, then if it has two blue mods you have to annul 1 of them then regal and if that one is also undesirable you have to annul again then multicraft.

It's a fun process if you have no RNG, make you wonder why you play this game. LUL
Last edited by PogoAttack84 on May 13, 2019, 3:59:00 PM
"
PogoAttack84 wrote:
"
Rootsy40 wrote:

You have to ALT spam it until it rolls the % chaos, then if it has two blue mods you have to annul 1 of them then regal and if that one is also undesirable you have to annul again then multicraft.

This is correct, but I'll expand a bit since you mentioned you're new. Some of this might be review:

1) Make sure that you are using a Shaper wand/scepter/dagger that is item level 85 or higher or it won't work.
2) Alteration spam until you either roll "Gain +% elemental damage as extra chaos" OR a very useful suffix with no prefix. If you roll a single awesome suffix, use an orb of augmentation to add a prefix to it, praying for the gain ele as chaos.
3) If you happened to roll your item into one with the "gain ele as chaos" as the sole mod, regal it and annul it, hoping that it doesn't remove the desired mod. If you remove the garbage mod, multimod and you're done. If you remove the extra chaos mod, scour, transmute, start over.
4) If you happened to roll your item into a two mod magic with "gain ele as chaos" and a random suffix, you should regal first and then use 2 annulment orbs rather than annul, regal, annul again! Leaving the single desired mod when using 2x annulment on a 3-mod item is a one in three chance. Getting lucky on an annulment orb twice with 2x mods each time is a one in four chance. The same applies if you happened to luck in to a lucky suffix along with your desired prefix. Regal first, then try to annul off the garbage mod.
"
rlauren2 wrote:
"
PogoAttack84 wrote:
"
Rootsy40 wrote:

This is correct, but I'll expand a bit since you mentioned you're new. Some of this might be review:

1) Make sure that you are using a Shaper wand/scepter/dagger that is item level 85 or higher or it won't work.
2) Alteration spam until you either roll "Gain +% elemental damage as extra chaos" OR a very useful suffix with no prefix. If you roll a single awesome suffix, use an orb of augmentation to add a prefix to it, praying for the gain ele as chaos.
3) If you happened to roll your item into one with the "gain ele as chaos" as the sole mod, regal it and annul it, hoping that it doesn't remove the desired mod. If you remove the garbage mod, multimod and you're done. If you remove the extra chaos mod, scour, transmute, start over.
4) If you happened to roll your item into a two mod magic with "gain ele as chaos" and a random suffix, you should regal first and then use 2 annulment orbs rather than annul, regal, annul again! Leaving the single desired mod when using 2x annulment on a 3-mod item is a one in three chance. Getting lucky on an annulment orb twice with 2x mods each time is a one in four chance. The same applies if you happened to luck in to a lucky suffix along with your desired prefix. Regal first, then try to annul off the garbage mod.

Ok nice, that's much more clear, thx for all explanations !
it was hard time for me... i died so many times, but we here we got it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info