Betrayal Loading Lag

Thant you very much.
I will take extra loading time every zone with betreal encounters instead of freeze mid combat

Even better, with a longer loading screen time, we know in advanced if you gotta be extra careful while waiting for the intervention encounter to happen. :)
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
in most users' machines, this preloading is complete before any Syndicate members are encountered

Oh here comes the lies again. You just cannot acknowledge your mistakes.
Last edited by ThIsIsToXiN on Apr 11, 2019, 8:30:57 PM
Halle-freaking-lujah!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
this will be reverted & you don't have a choice.
I fixed my lag with those commands on launch options (I have hdd):
--nopreload --noasync

You guys may want to try. You can also try --forcepreload, but those two above work fine for me. The idea is to force the game to preload everything in the loading screen (even tho --nopreload seems to mean otherwise, it seems to change something which makes things work lol)
Well, this post is insulting to all players. You're trying to put the blame on them while lying to everyone including yourselves.

Even good machines with SSDs are seeing the effects of this and you know it. You've actually already admitted it in the past so I don't know why this post is written to be deceiving.

If you knew it required so much, you saw this coming and didn't care or procrastinated dealing with it.

Feels like this is going to be a long, drawn-out, stubborn process before a real solution is met.

"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
HDDs for GAMING in 2019....guys come on!...

I have a SSD and I have this lag issue at the first betrayal encounter of the map (most of the time intervention one). So NO it’s NOT a pure SSD vs HDD issue.

"
dostov wrote:
"
Joernzen wrote:
Samsung M.2 970 Evo SSD here. Still getting insane betrayal spikes. Please don't believe this is only a preloading issue. Its clearly not. Some people with way worse hardware have absolutly no problems. Some highend PC's have huge problems. Seems like you aren't able to find the problem at all so far and bandaid fix?

100%

"
Restryouis wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
Nice, not a huge problem for me personally, with 2 SSD but still noticeable sometimes.

you have 2 ssd and still feel it, imagine the rest of us
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Apr 11, 2019, 9:18:53 PM
as someone who dislike the syndicate system as a whole because my playstyle isnt around the fotm build I guess this is a good patch?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Just delete the crappy syndicate, most boring mechanic there ever was. I'd rather have the old masters back. I'd rather spend 6 months on Vorici's poorly designed missions than deal with the crap we have now.

They aren't hard, they aren't intriguing they are just boring.
"
Mrlaska1980 wrote:
I mean having hdd's in 2019....

I just spent $85 on an SSD in part to help with it, still lags.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Ohh and for those that "still get lag" with SSD's

How full is your SSD? because even at 70% full it can cause problems and it is not recommended to go over 90%

20% right now and it still freezes up. 32GB of ram too so don't blame that either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info