Betrayal Loading Lag

I didn’t have betrayal freeze all league until the latest patch. Then it started freezing heavily. And I have a pretty good machine.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Pretty simple way to fix this for good, remove betrayal from the core game. Why is it that every league recently HAS TO BE ADDED to the core game? Makes no sense. Betrayal was okay durning the league but would be better suited for map mods and move the crafting recipe to another place.
Thanks for the update, well explained.

IMO it would have been nice to have added something along the lines of "We understand this issue is frustrating and we are sorry we were unable to address it before betrayal was integrated with the core game." Would be in keeping with similar communications in the past; I think it helps sustain community goodwill.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Apr 11, 2019, 7:13:01 PM
platter based XD rofl
Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk Börk
Thank you!
errrrrr Houston, I think we have a problem.

Myself & the other players I game with all have the same Betrayal lags and freezes & were all using M2 connected SSD's in our rig's. How are we getting the lag and freeze issues with Betrayal encounters when we don't even have platter drives in our PC's? Especially odd since I had no lag or freeze issues in the actual Betrayal league.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Apr 11, 2019, 7:22:35 PM
"
Trespeon wrote:
So this has been an issue for shitty computers like people have been saying for a while and said people with shitty computers have been denying its their hardware causing the issue.

Glad you can make optimizations to let the plebs play properly too. Looking forward to less crying later this year!

Or another way to put it is you're able to trivialize the real issue (terrible optimization in the game itself) by throwing excessively speedy hardware at it. Money solves everything after all. By doing that, you're not just allowing but encouraging developer laziness - I mean, why should they waste any time getting the game running well if people will gleefully splash out on fresh hardware every time the game's not perfectly smooth, which they are eager to do because it causes their poorer brethren to be left behind sooner and more frequently?

All your attitude does is arbitrarily widen the gap between the "have's" and the "have not's" by trying to force GGG to ignore the issue because "the people who matter all have SSD's now so who cares?", in some kind of effort to drive low-end players out of the game.

Doesn't matter though; a patch is coming, and soon an SSD will not be required. The problem is a software one if it can be fixed by software. It must suck if you wasted money on a drive which probably won't benefit you as much, but you wouldn't listen would you.
Somebody using for game still platted disk? Lol that's suicide. Once i started to use ssd I don't want to see standards hdd anymore. (for games)
OMEGALUL at all the sheeple buying into the PR bullshit
Not really affected by any lag but I like what I'm seeing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info