Betrayal Loading Lag

2 months to fix betrayal lag/freeze stuff seems to be the "unnaceptable" word here...

Well, better late than never.

Thank you, I guess.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 14, 2019, 1:21:16 AM
finally blet
not only betrayal...
Kudos! You have won my heart back again. I never have such issue (at least in Std league), but this is indeed a very nice work done by the team.
Nice gesture on how you address the issue Bex. If I were you, I will simply insert the "stop being poor" meme on this thread.
More bright-themed armor set/supporter pack please.
Last edited by nickwch on Apr 15, 2019, 12:21:59 AM
"
In a patch in the next week or so, we will flag these monsters as being mandatory to load during the load screen of the area, which will prevent any such freezes (but will somewhat increase load times for these areas).

And next bug will be 'I can detect syndicate map by loading time'..
"
Riei wrote:
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
HDDs for GAMING in 2019....guys come on!...

I guess you're an economy expert and know every country system to give that opinion.
Or maybe, you're rich enough to buy ssds and send them to those players with 3° world tech prices, im right?

For me a cheap ssd investment means $350 dollars, wich I wont spend.

What you gonna say next? "Then stop playing games you 3° world people boo hoo" ?

Friend, I have a several years old Crucial SSD in my system (250 GB), PoE installed on it, and no problems whatsoever with the lags.
If you think that 350 USD is a cheap! SSD investment for you I feel sorry. For me around 50 USD is a cheap and sufficient SSD investment.
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
"
ELEKTROLL wrote:
"
kutux wrote:
so you are telling me that i pretty much lose an entire league because you guys decide to wait until almost 2 months to give a crap?

It didn't take them to 2 months to give a crap, it took them to 2 months to work out what the problem is. You are underestimating the amount of work that goes into detecting shit like this...

Also HDD in 2019 OMEGALUL

This isn't right either. This is because what they were trying to do was not screw over everyone's load times.
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
"
Riei wrote:
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
HDDs for GAMING in 2019....guys come on!...

I guess you're an economy expert and know every country system to give that opinion.
Or maybe, you're rich enough to buy ssds and send them to those players with 3° world tech prices, im right?

For me a cheap ssd investment means $350 dollars, wich I wont spend.

What you gonna say next? "Then stop playing games you 3° world people boo hoo" ?

Friend, I have a several years old Crucial SSD in my system (250 GB), PoE installed on it, and no problems whatsoever with the lags.
If you think that 350 USD is a cheap! SSD investment for you I feel sorry. For me around 50 USD is a cheap and sufficient SSD investment.

Having access to $50 SSD I hate to sy I have to counter this points. we live in the nice areas where we can get these things at these prices. I've looked up my $100 ssd in different countries stores and depending on where people live the exact SSD I bought for $100 and not on sale is prices anywhere from the $250 to $500

So people living in other countries. or heck even other states won't always have such easy access to a cheaper SSD. Also realize a lot of these people have been playing this game with minimal investment and being our economy simple because they can play pretty cheaply and not have to spend money while living on a budget.
Over here you can get a 128 gb SSD for 20 euros, so yeah it's not a big deal, but it's the principle. You cant just be incompetent with your software and then demand that your playerbase all buys SSDs (specially when ppl WITH SSDs were still reporting the freezes). Stop arguing about SSDs already xD
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Apr 16, 2019, 3:05:39 PM
"
nickwch wrote:
Kudos! You have won my heart back again. I never have such issue (at least in Std league), but this is indeed a very nice work done by the team.
Nice gesture on how you address the issue Bex. If I were you, I will simply insert the "stop being poor" meme on this thread.
More bright-themed armor set/supporter pack please.

oh stfu u piece of crap, no one is living a great life like u, i can assure you 90% of poe player base have HDD, or even more poor specs,
if GGG keeps ignoring these lags, the player base will go down very fast, and then u can play with ghosts huh ?
i have 1080ti 16gb ram, but i have 2TB HDD, i have millions of games and none of them is laging, meanwhile a game that is 10 years old is lagging so hard ? stfu dude and maybe go see the world around u, how ppl are living, if the next league sucks and laggs still remain, iam gonna quite 100% and never coming back,
ppl like you who made this beautiful game into garbage
and BTW the problem is from their engine its getting old and cant handle too much stuff, i bet u dont understand any shit about this ?
Last edited by murderz on Apr 18, 2019, 3:18:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info