Betrayal Loading Lag

"
Joernzen wrote:
Samsung M.2 970 Evo SSD here. Still getting insane betrayal spikes. Please don't believe this is only a preloading issue. Its clearly not. Some people with way worse hardware have absolutly no problems. Some highend PC's have huge problems. Seems like you aren't able to find the problem at all so far and bandaid fix?

100%
This great ... I am a user of hard driver and I run the normal game until I hit with some movement or boses appearance. it also happens to me when I fight against the elder or uber, when they start to move (I do not know if it's the same thing)
So this has been an issue for shitty computers like people have been saying for a while and said people with shitty computers have been denying its their hardware causing the issue.

Glad you can make optimizations to let the plebs play properly too. Looking forward to less crying later this year!
HDDs for GAMING in 2019....guys come on!...
IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
I mean I really don't want to be that guy but I feel I have to here. This doesn't really affect me other than knowing when it's a syndicate map due to some initial lag at the start of the map. It has to be said though, there was nothing wrong with the syndicate as it was originally implemented, not even for the core game.

All you really needed to do was force it to be map only and allow players to opt in and out by talking to Jun. I mean players can opt out already by just spawning all safehouses at once and never run them.

The way you implemented it now caused the mini-game of manipulating the syndicate and it's members to fel slow and terrible, removing a leader from one faction can take days. What was good about it was the fact that it was on demand content where you could set intermediate reward goals and work towards them in as shot bursts as a few minutes to stints of a few hours to complete the safehouse the way you wanted it to be.

A lot of the complaints about the current league boil down to this core integration as it blocks players from access to other things as crafting or their scarab of choice.

(ps. Failing 4 memories in a row because you chose the "wrong way" really makes me think you guys actively want me to hate this league even though I try my hardest not to.)
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 11, 2019, 6:24:56 PM
Oh my god THANK YOU and PLEASE.
"
Fips_PoE wrote:
HDDs for GAMING in 2019....guys come on!...

I have a SSD and I have this lag issue at the first betrayal encounter of the map (most of the time intervention one). So NO it’s NOT a pure SSD vs HDD issue.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Apr 11, 2019, 6:30:43 PM
I really dont want to be toxic guys but, it´s take like more than a month to fix this minimum bug, but to get new mtx yes... there is every 2 or 3 days, while the league is a mess... to be honest... I would prefer that instead of making a good league and 5 bad leagues per year that are all more or less decent, and obviously... fewer people working on mtx and more solving bugs... thank you.
very glad to read this, thank you ggg
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
in terms of fixes, this is what i expect from asset load related stutters, it dose come with some other problems though like a big load on the ram.

I would urge most people (even those with SSD's) to use --noasync, as it loads more to ram before each area there is less to load on the fly and less stutter, same deal with the SSD but in this case it will eliminate almost all of it and the load times are greatly reduced
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info