[3.8 Video Guide] Beginner Friendly: Winter Orb Trickster [Uber Elder & Fast]

Sorry if i missed this, before frostferno when you add in cold to fire, is winter orb then just doing cold damage? I get the ice spear set up. And i understand once you have frostferno you add cold to fire but prior to that how does all this work?
"
rvaHammer wrote:
Sorry if i missed this, before frostferno when you add in cold to fire, is winter orb then just doing cold damage? I get the ice spear set up. And i understand once you have frostferno you add cold to fire but prior to that how does all this work?

Before Frostferno change either Increased Duration or Infused Channeling to Cold to Fire Gem.
"
Rebur wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:

Before Frostferno change either Increased Duration or Infused Channeling to Cold to Fire Gem.

Thanks, i dnt know why i was reading it as the opposite which is why it didnt make sense.
I was wondering, what are some good unique weapons (or rare weapons )to get started for flashback? There are no suggestions other than the Beltimber Blade.
Started with this on racing event, got to maps and lvl 65 on day1 end, and I'm a slow AF player :D

1 suggestion you seem to not notice:
Use a Ghastly Eye with Lightning added to attacks to prock EE with

1 jewel socket isn't equal to an aura like Zealotry :D

Overall: Nice, fast and pick sheat from the ground and kill Shaper build, thanks.
"
Rebur wrote:
"
rvaHammer wrote:

So do we want increased cold damge or increased fire dmg on other gear like weapons (before beltimber)?

And whats the best setup for early to mid mapping? 2 wands?

Looks like beltimbers wont be available for a reasonable price for a while. Do we need to use GMP in a 5 or 6l winter orb setup in chest?
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on May 12, 2019, 5:00:56 AM
"
rainbowsin wrote:
Started with this on racing event, got to maps and lvl 65 on day1 end, and I'm a slow AF player :D

1 suggestion you seem to not notice:
Use a Ghastly Eye with Lightning added to attacks to prock EE with

1 jewel socket isn't equal to an aura like Zealotry :D

Overall: Nice, fast and pick sheat from the ground and kill Shaper build, thanks.

i think you apply EE only with skills socketed in this ring.

for generic usage you point to you need to skill EE in your tree
even with reduced mana reservation ... how is this even playable ?

switched to winterorb + ice spear, having herald of purity, ash and hatred active ... this playstyle is clunky as f*** to be honest.

not even to mention that movement skills also need mana o.O

i only have 111 mana unreserved ...

i will switch to something else, i do not think at all this is even close beginner friendly, sorry
Last edited by bex_HB on May 12, 2019, 7:24:30 AM
"
bex_HB wrote:

switched to winterorb + ice spear, having herald of purity, ash and hatred active ... this playstyle is clunky as f*** to be honest.

Eldritch Battery.
"
SpAz_ wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

Eldritch Battery.

thats not in the build tho right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info