[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

I haven't finished the build just yet but this is how much it cost me so far:

Weapons: 20c each
Helmet: 30c
Ring1: 5 ex (I still don't have this yet)
Ring2: 12 c
Armor: 1.2 ex
Watcher's Eye: 2 ex
Jewels: between 10c and 40c each

I'd say without the Elder ring, it's around 4ex. The Ring is really expensive though.
"
312492622 wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Two questions. Why do you use 2 ice spear gems at the same time?

And second, what gem should I use if I take out Whirling blades? (I'm good only with leap slam), something like lightning golem for more AS?

ISs benifits from the machanic, seals of gems supported by unleash are saperated.
What about a cwdt CWave?

So what's the right mechanic with this build, spam one ice spear and then the other one?

What's CWave? XD! You mean wave conviction? why?
Last edited by MiguelFg on Apr 12, 2019, 12:14:35 PM
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
312492622 wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Two questions. Why do you use 2 ice spear gems at the same time?

And second, what gem should I use if I take out Whirling blades? (I'm good only with leap slam), something like lightning golem for more AS?

ISs benifits from the machanic, seals of gems supported by unleash are saperated.
What about a cwdt CWave?

So what's the right mechanic with this build, spam one ice spear and then the other one?

What's CWave? XD! You mean wave conviction? why?

Yeah, ISs should fire altinately.
WaveConviction can minus another 20 fire res from target.
Yours thoughts on getting Mind over Matter? it's only 1 skill node away
Why do we use HoF instead of HoI since we already have AoF we could get the explosion from HoI.
Is the ring duo really needed? Malachai artifice elder ring is way too pricy. I went with standart Artifice, and rare ring with flammability on hit.
"
raychin1 wrote:
Yours thoughts on getting Mind over Matter? it's only 1 skill node away

Unreserved mana is only around 120.
"
Zloberik wrote:
Is the ring duo really needed? Malachai artifice elder ring is way too pricy. I went with standart Artifice, and rare ring with flammability on hit.

NOt really needed elder ring.
May be you can look at this,hope it can help you
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bbhzxh/winterunleaser_vaaled_is_just_released_to_counter/
Last edited by 312492622 on Apr 13, 2019, 9:25:42 PM
can u explain me why is there malachais artifice being used ?

also why boots are kaoms roots instead of something like rare boots with tons of res and some life/onslought /etc

wouldn't rare i86 lvl gloves with 14% cast speed , attack speed be better

How do you manage the mana? I can't level up Ice Spear more than level 17 because I don't have the mana to use it. Right now Im at 53 mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info