[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

"
Echador wrote:
"
312492622 wrote:

Jade flask and weapons enhace your evasion up to 20k when moving, which will recover 1k es immediately when hit.

I understand that but kaom's roots give us unwavering stance which makes us unable to evade attacks.

I give evade chance up, but evasion rating still offer recover to es by GhostDance.
How to choose depends on your favor.
Great idea. İ made a ci version of this build. Using atziri's splendour and flammability impresence. Can you give an advice for ci version?

Last edited by LittleWing_ on Apr 9, 2019, 2:58:13 AM
"
LittleWing_ wrote:
Great idea. İ made a ci version of this build. Using atziri's splendour and flammability impresence. Can you give an advice for ci version?

Do you have extra ES from Mana while affected by Clarity?
Its not easy to play CI with Frostferno.
A corrupted Vertex is much better.

Immune to cold ailments also need considered.Boot with crafts, crystal belt or flask suffix will be occupied.
"
312492622 wrote:
"
LittleWing_ wrote:

Immune to cold ailments also need considered.Boot with crafts, crystal belt or flask suffix will be occupied.

Thanks for the answer, i have no clarity mod jewel yet. 6.5k es with that garbage items but i think, its enough that new es leech mods. I rarely die because i have also a lot of evasion. Im looking a good es amulet and boot now.

Added my flasks and belt

Last edited by LittleWing_ on Apr 9, 2019, 3:00:02 AM
"
LittleWing_ wrote:
"
312492622 wrote:
"
LittleWing_ wrote:

Thanks for the answer, i have no clarity mod jewel yet. 6.5k es with that garbage items but i think, its enough that new es leech mods. I rarely die because i have also a lot of evasion. Im looking a good es amulet and boot now.

Added my flasks and belt

6.5k es is pretty safe XD.
Cheapest price in trade:

Weapons: 20c each
Ring1: 5 ex
Ring2: 14 c
Armor: 1.9 ex
Watcher's Eye: 5 ex

I think the price is more than just 4ex. More like 10+ ex.
Xie xie for the build!

Please show links and in which armor piece you are using them in. In POB its unclear to see where goes what so i cant fuigure out the setup for my char I am now respeccing
"
titan015 wrote:
Cheapest price in trade:

Weapons: 20c each
Ring1: 5 ex
Ring2: 14 c
Armor: 1.9 ex
Watcher's Eye: 5 ex

I think the price is more than just 4ex. More like 10+ ex.

got my watcher's eye for 2 ex, how did you get 5 ex?
"
312492622 wrote:
"
Echador wrote:
"
312492622 wrote:

Jade flask and weapons enhace your evasion up to 20k when moving, which will recover 1k es immediately when hit.

I understand that but kaom's roots give us unwavering stance which makes us unable to evade attacks.

I give evade chance up, but evasion rating still offer recover to es by GhostDance.
How to choose depends on your favor.

trickster is so broken rn that giving up evasion chance completely still makes the build feel tanky cos you never get hit

that being said, it seems like if you wanna give up evasion completely, why not just go CI?
Just gonna leave my pob here of my character currently.

https://pastebin.com/WXNzecAX

728k Winter Orb dps
6.7M Ice Spear (single unleash @ around 20mil, only using 1 ice spear)

lvl 89 char.

(with legacy frostferno 798k worb dps)

Enjoy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info