[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

"
JizaBol wrote:
Hi guys, thx for the build.
Havent been playing syntethis much, so really interested to play at least in flashback.
Wanted to try Winter Orb and decided to try this build.

My question is, do you use Ice Spear for general mapping? Coz its feels like its kinda lowering your clearspeed and it takes seconds that you could spent for channeling Winter Orb.

Also, why do we use two Ice Spears instead of Ice Spear + one more support gem.

Btw is it better to color frostferno with jewellers or chromes?

ISs are used against hard targets, and some time for fun.
Frequency of using ISs is quite low, just similar to VaalSkills.

Hey man nice build~ i've been having fun with it for the event (though everything is too pricy haha)
My question is:
if you use elder Malachai Artifice with Mark Of The Shaper (instead of Pyre), how do you deal with those porcupines' explosion after dead?
Thank you in advance
Last edited by UrHoNoR on May 20, 2019, 5:50:08 PM
"
UrHoNoR wrote:
Hey man nice build~ i've been having fun with it for the event (though everything is too pricy haha)
My question is:
if you use elder Malachai Artifice with Mark Of The Shaper (instead of Pyre), how do you deal with those porcupines' explosion after dead?
Thank you in advance

May cwdt FrostWall help?
"
312492622 wrote:

May cwdt FrostWall help?

Totally forgot to reply ... I decided to just ignore that... by just praying not to jump into some crit ones haha.

Here is my final collection for this build cuz i like it so much, I corrupted all gems except for Hatred~

Thanks to your build the path was full of fun! Only feeling bad that didn't have time to get better jewels and get the helmet double corrupted. Oh, and RIP winter orb~

再次感谢,祝好运!
Last edited by UrHoNoR on Jun 1, 2019, 5:01:02 PM
Is the Build dead after patch notes or can I do again?
Last edited by JavaMaster on Jun 6, 2019, 7:18:31 AM
Its fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info