[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

"
MiguelFg wrote:
How do you manage the mana? I can't level up Ice Spear more than level 17 because I don't have the mana to use it. Right now Im at 53 mana.

dont link ur auras with spells/support gems can also link both of them with empower lvl 3 or 4 if wealthier
i can not find an watchers eye equal to yours, can i use another with other stats??
Also... Are you having problems with random deaths? I'm constantly diying to 1-2 shots and it's frustrating.
"
antoniolih wrote:
i can not find an watchers eye equal to yours, can i use another with other stats??
the only mod u want on watchers eye is cold damage added when using hatred (as high as possible roll preferably)

and then having 6% es and 6% hp doesnt hurt either
"
MiguelFg wrote:
How do you manage the mana? I can't level up Ice Spear more than level 17 because I don't have the mana to use it. Right now Im at 53 mana.

Points on left top of the tree to reserve your mana are necessary.
And take care of not linking HeraldofAsh to increased duration.
"
Vaikisss wrote:
can u explain me why is there malachais artifice being used ?

also why boots are kaoms roots instead of something like rare boots with tons of res and some life/onslought /etc

wouldn't rare i86 lvl gloves with 14% cast speed , attack speed be better

Malachai unset ring can offer EE of cold by HoP. KRoot is for unstoppable mobility. Glove and amulet are chosen according to your res basicly.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Also... Are you having problems with random deaths? I'm constantly diying to 1-2 shots and it's frustrating.

Has your character reach 6.3k ehp?
"
312492622 wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
can u explain me why is there malachais artifice being used ?

also why boots are kaoms roots instead of something like rare boots with tons of res and some life/onslought /etc

wouldn't rare i86 lvl gloves with 14% cast speed , attack speed be better

Malachai unset ring can offer EE of cold by HoP. KRoot is for unstoppable mobility. Glove and amulet are chosen according to your res basicly.

what does EE give to us
谢谢的你BD! 但是长老底的Malachai's Artifice为什么那么贵啊? 我用pob打开4ex的链接能看到多了36%的攻速和施放速度,但是用trade.poe看就和1alch的戒指属性一模一样.求解!
"
HolySheeet wrote:
谢谢的你BD! 但是长老底的Malachai's Artifice为什么那么贵啊? 我用pob打开4ex的链接能看到多了36%的攻速和施放速度,但是用trade.poe看就和1alch的戒指属性一模一样.求解!

In PoB, Escape Artist's speed up buff doesn't take effect, so I add it to Malachai's Artifice.

When u get 3 ghost shroud , u own +36 attack and cast speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info