[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

This guide has been great. I went from starting last Friday to killing uber elder tonight. Fastest I've made that progression since I started playing in Betrayal.

Got this from my uber elder kill, should fund some more upgrades.

Edit: also hit level 4 enlighten on my only one I was leveling up earlier today, flashback has been good to me!
Last edited by visirale on May 19, 2019, 1:20:37 AM
What can I use instead of bottled faith?
"
oleg255 wrote:
Hey everyone, hey OP. First of all, thanks for a great guide, this is my first WORB ever and i sincerely enjoy it, my POE experience has never been so delightful :)

Now, for the question - i am currently 91, I've got 6.4 ES and 10,5k WORB dmg in the character stats screen, run 3 auras with Sovereignty. I've been running hi-tier maps, and experienced some severe issues with survivability.

I can't really tell where the problem lies, is it my ES is not enough or is it my damage that is lacking to effectively burst hard encounters?

What do i need to focus on for the next upgrade?

My character profile is open for viewing.

EDIT:
Also, i have really big trouble with STR stat, which makes it almost impossible to transition to Sceptres. What do i do? :O

The biggest thing you can do right now is get more ES, 6.4k is very much on the low end to feel comfortable in high tier maps. the in-game Worb damage is unfortunately fairly meaningless because it is simply the average hit. You'll have to import yourself into PoB for a more accurate dps calculation.

I feel like your problem lies mostly in the lack of ES yes, picking up more especially on gloves/boots will help a lot and likely is your biggest upgrade along with a Watcher's Eye.

----

In terms of str, use wands for now, 50 str on a ring goes a long way or 25 str / 18% quality hybrid mods on ES gear.

"
visirale wrote:
This guide has been great. I went from starting last Friday to killing uber elder tonight. Fastest I've made that progression since I started playing in Betrayal.

Got this from my uber elder kill, should fund some more upgrades.

Edit: also hit level 4 enlighten on my only one I was leveling up earlier today, flashback has been good to me!

Congrats, that should fund almost everything you need unless the price dropped since I last checked.

"
pokwang700 wrote:
What can I use instead of bottled faith?

Check the in-depth gearing section, flasks.
Last edited by Tenkiei on May 21, 2019, 6:27:54 PM
"
Tenkiei wrote:

The biggest thing you can do right now is get more ES, 6.4k is very much on the low end to feel comfortable in high tier maps. the in-game Worb damage is unfortunately fairly meaningless because it is simply the average hit. You'll have to import yourself into PoB for a more accurate dps calculation.

I feel like your problem lies mostly in the lack of ES yes, picking up more especially on gloves/boots will help a lot and likely is your biggest upgrade along with a Watcher's Eye.

TY, i've had several upgrades for chest, head, gloves and boots and now my es is at 8.5k - not the highest number, but a significant survivability increase nonetheless.
You're welcome, and 8.5k might not be the highest number but it should be pretty smooth.
Any plans to upgrade this for Legion?
"
Any plans to upgrade this for Legion?

I doubt Worb will be playable in Legion lol
No plans until I see patch notes.

If patch notes totally kill Winter Orb then likely no I will not immediately update the guide, because while this build can be played as Storm Burst, Divine Ire, or many other skills I likely will not be totally rewriting the guide to optimize it around a different skill until I myself revisit it.

On the other hand, if the Winter Orb nerfs are lighter than we are expecting, say a 10% or 20% total dps reduction then yes I will update the guide to reflect changes such as non-synthesis gearing, possible use cases for new items/jewels etc.
Last edited by Tenkiei on May 30, 2019, 2:43:00 PM
Yeah I was wondering if wo was gonna be playable in new league as well.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
still vaible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info