[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

So, I played this build...

I can safely say that this build is more than viable, the only negative part is that Worb is now a bit harder to maintain, so movement is kinda meh but still fast enough.
Also for legion mobs its a bit harder to get them all out, and after that its still a bit tedious to kill them all. since stacked rares can litteraly oneshot you, but that happens to every build apperantly.

I've currently reached lvl 92 with it.
Spend roughly, around 25-30ex on the build and got these results:

T1-T16 maps: All completed + Bonus Objectives.
Uber Atziri: Has been killed 1 Time [Deathless]
Shaper: Has been killed 4 Times
Uber elder: Has been killed 1 Time

Keep in mind, This is the first time I've done any of these bosses in the game so I'm still rough on the mechanics.

MY GEAR

Last edited by AnientGuardian on Jun 17, 2019, 10:49:00 PM
"
So, Since I played this build for around 3days now and only this build... play time that is.

I can safely say that this build is more than viable, the only negative part is that Worb is now a bit harder to maintain, so movement is kinda meh but still fast enough.
Also for legion mobs its a bit harder to get them all out, and after that its still a bit tedious to kill them all. since stacked rares can litteraly oneshot you, but that happens to every build apperantly.

I've currently reached lvl 92 with it.
Spend roughly, around 25-30ex on the build and got these results:

T1-T16 maps: All completed + Bonus Objectives.
Normal atziri: Killed many times, just need to stand at edges to not hit the mirror one.
Shaper: Has been killed 4 Times
Uber elder: Has been killed 1 Time
Uber atziri: Never tried, But I'll update whenever I do it

Keep in mind, This is the first time I've done any of these bosses in the game so I'm still rough on the mechanics.

MY GEAR
Spoiler

The only thing I want to ask now is, What can I still upgrade. I know some items, Like one of the rings is realy bad, but I did it for the flask.
Getting all 3 resistances at the same cap is basicly realy strong.

Thank you for the detailed reply. I kind of figured that things feel a little bit more meh after the nerfs Worb took, but that it would remain viable.

-----

Looking at your gear:
Your helmet is looking solid and should last you awhile.
Weapon looks great.
I think Sol Knuckle could use an upgrade in the future, it's got pretty low ES on it and 39 lightning / 28 fire should be something you can find elsewhere.

Grim Grip is good for now, but could also be upgraded to an Opal or Diamond base if you were able to pick up the res elsewhere.

Your shroud could be corrupted or double corrupted, +2 to level of socketed projectile, AoE, or Duration gems would all scale Worb's damage higher.

The boots aren't bad, but I think there's room for a better enchantment (cold damage when hit / pen if you haven't killed recently)

That's an excellent belt, really excellent rolls all around.

Your gloves are honestly pretty mediocre. I'd assume it's a bit difficult to find ES gear with dex but this is what I'd call your weakest piece and the first thing to upgrade.

Grats again on the boss kills.
Upgrading gloves costs 5c. :-D
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/0PrB8ig

You can get whatever res you want without making them unaffordable.
Same for your rings, can just buy any ring you want with an open prefix and write me ingame, i have t2 -mana.
Last edited by ElCatti on Jun 17, 2019, 10:09:06 AM
Spoiler
"
ElCatti wrote:
Upgrading gloves costs 5c. :-D
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/0PrB8ig

You can get whatever res you want without making them unaffordable.
Same for your rings, can just buy any ring you want with an open prefix and write me ingame, i have t2 -mana.

Hey, I've upgraded my gear already, gloves/rings/boots, the reason why some of them are bad is because You need to have 3x the same resistances for

Besides that I'll update my gear in the previous post I did.
Dying Sun is so cheap this league i wouldnt even bother with Wise Oak.

Anyone has an idea about another 4 link i can add?
Im about to craft an Assassins Mark ring to get it to work on Worb for Legion encounters but im unsure what to do with the then free gem slots.
Last edited by ElCatti on Jun 18, 2019, 7:38:58 AM
"
ElCatti wrote:
Dying Sun is so cheap this league i wouldnt even bother with Wise Oak.

Anyone has an idea about another 4 link i can add?
Im about to craft an Assassins Mark ring to get it to work on Worb for Legion encounters but im unsure what to do with the then free gem slots.

For single target:
Storm Brand - PCoC - Onslaught - Culling Strike.

for clearing:
CWDT - Storm Brand - Onslaught - Culling Strike
"
Tenkiei wrote:
for clearing:
CWDT - Storm Brand - Onslaught - Culling Strike

Thx, dont have a slot free to manually cast Storm Brand but im going to try this one, if it is reliable enough i can get rid of my Onslaught jewel and get one with bleed immnunity.

The AssMark ring is really worth it btw, dmg against Legion feels a lot better.
Makes sense, and it's a lot easier to pick up now that Circle of Fear is legacy so 2 ring slots are open.
I just did Hall of Grandmasters deathless for the first time :D, awesome build.
"
Wolftein04 wrote:
I just did Hall of Grandmasters deathless for the first time :D, awesome build.

Grats. HOGM is an annoying one for sure!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info