[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

Who all is playing WO and how well is it?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
Who all is playing WO and how well is it?

I haven't played it personally but from what I have heard the skill is alright, not the best, not the worst.
"
ElCatti wrote:
Mana looks really sketchy with only Influence until you get an Enlighten 4 with how your PoB is set up atm.

These rings are nice... xopec's mod + elreon's mod... worb cost's nothing with one ring. For no regen maps you can swap in a low level Storm Brand and a low level Flame Dash and they won't cost you anything either.

With the upcoming changes in patch 3.8, I am going to (for now) stop updating this guide. Winter Orb has very much fallen out of the meta, and Trickster (also very likely the "manaless channeling" setup) and this build in general have seen some small nerfs. I think this build should remain viable in 3.8 and beyond but I can no longer vouch for how good or versatile it will be.

Best of luck to anyone who does play it, and who knows maybe with future patches I will revise and revamp this guide either updating it for a new league, or reworking it for a different ascendancy (or to be life based!)

- The good:
Bottled Faith is back.
Circle of Fear is back.
May work well with Assassin

- The bad:
More Ghost Shroud nerfs.
Mana might be a thing now.

- The ugly:
Shadow channeling animation.
Last edited by Tenkiei on Sep 5, 2019, 3:40:46 PM
Well had thought about playing WO in new league, but now im not to sure.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info