Path of Exile: Synthesis FAQ

At this point, I think Synthesis is pretty good as far as running memory fragments in map and running the memory nexus goes.

But Synthesizing items is a complete disaster. The crafting mechanic only works at the highest of top end, there is no low or intermediate value to it. It's confusing as Hell. And when players do make it work, it creates ridiculously OP items that don't need to exist. It's a mess from all angles.

And I'm baffled at what a pants on head retarded blunder it was to apply mods to synthesis bosses. Random difficulty that in no way scaled the reward of bosses was a huge mistep in Delve, so why repeat it? On top of that, at least Delve bosses consistantly droped unique rewards - most of the time Synthesis bosses don't even reward you. I'd be more ok with randomly modded bosses if the mods actually noticabily impacted the reward levels of the boss for killing them, but instead it's just RNG added difficulty for no payoff.
Most important question you need to have in the FAQ:

WHEN WILL GGG FIX BETRAYAL LAG AND WHEN MAP DROPS WILL BECOME BACK TO NORMAL?!?!?!?!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Its really quite hard to not see a FAQ post a month into the league as an early April fools joke. It is the 1st in New Zealand, after all.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Kaltroh wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Any update?????
my problem with synthesis is you cant run melee builds well or tank builds at all. I don't like racing around in this game.(i'm not a twitch streamer) This game favors those Ranged manic builds that go 10 times faster than i like going. I do love this league but one thing that has bothered me for a while is if i can fight lv83 bosses i want lv83 loot. Crystal belts are lv80 and so are other items but most uniques and normal gear cap at lv 72. 11 levels below the hardest bad guys. loot is so unrewarding given the time you have to grind for it. Plus your money is your crafting material. You can buy things or craft but not both unless you spend 1k hours on one character. Hard core is pure rng and not skill. most of the best racers died from crashes or random insta death. Even my HC characters died insta from unavoidable things that made no sense. My level 80 had max damage reduction 90% and max resistances 75% with 7 endurance charges and still got one tapped by a syndicate intervention on a tier 3 map. Level 70 map with a lv 80 character that was tank af! Make tank builds worth GGG. they slow, not always best dps but they should be able to tank all the hits! Let alone one insta death hit.
"
JeffHopkins wrote:
What is the worst league in PoE history?
Synthesis.

Bestiary. But Synthesis is a close 2nd worst.
"
luluch wrote:
That's something I'd suggest for next league, when Synthesis goes core, that Fractured Items drop revealed, like Veiled Items or Corrupted ones.

Not a chance this is going core. It's 100% getting tossed in the dumpster Ron Swanson style. The league has already driven away more players faster than any league in the last 3 years. Tencent management won't let GGG take the game in this direction, no matter what anyone from GGG want's or however many staff it boots out a 3rd story window for suggesting fun inclusions in the game that actually reward players for their effort.

Take the league as it is right now, as stunningly bad and broken as it is, then tie the crafting functions and mechanic/rewards to it & reduce it's rate of appearing in map's all the way down to 1-in-20 like the effective spawn rate is for older league mechanics. There would literally be zero chance of ever achieving anything related to the league at all.

There is just no hope at all this league is going core & for a litany of reasons.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
Its really quite hard to not see a FAQ post a month into the league as an early April fools joke. It is the 1st in New Zealand, after all.

How would this be an April Fool's joke? Like, what could be the joke here? Even if there was a joke, a FAQ about the league is in pretty bad taste given the current state of the league/game.
So, next question, Betrayal fixes when?
Hey Bex you forgot the most important Question: When will the Betrayal content stop to Freeze and Lag people to Death or in some cases Crash the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info