Path of Exile: Synthesis FAQ

Still no Cortex spawn! Why isn't this made like the guardian for shaper/elder!? Do the bosses, spawn cortex.... why is it gated behind RNG! NO, just keep doing the bosses, running red tier maps and he'll spawn.... someday... like 3 leagues later when the league gets fixed!
What is the point of this FAQ?
At this point in the league, shouldn't this post be targeted toward more specifics like - how the number of fractured implicits on synthesised items are determined, whether hybrid mods influence the overall mod values (eg: ES/AR values counts toward ES or AR values), whether +All Attributes helps individual attributes, how decay works, what is in the works for fixes to this league, etc.?

This FAQ would have made sense Day 1 (or week 1) of this league.
Don't feed!
"
TimelordDC wrote:
What is the point of this FAQ?
At this point in the league, shouldn't this post be targeted toward more specifics like - how the number of fractured implicits on synthesised items are determined, whether hybrid mods influence the overall mod values (eg: ES/AR values counts toward ES or AR values), whether +All Attributes helps individual attributes, how decay works, what is in the works for fixes to this league, etc.?

This FAQ would have made sense Day 1 (or week 1) of this league.

I'm beginning to feel that this is actually a very subtle April 1st gag by Bex :D
Wow!
Wow, so amazing ! I get it now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
cool.. now remove Betrayal from the game plz
generally dangerous
imagine playing standard pepelaugh
Is the lack of Royale the April Fools this year? :'(
WTB time machine so i could go back to happier poe times before betrayal and this crappy synthesis league.

Starting to look for another game to play on a permanent basis.

My PoE morale are pretty low.
IGN : Sir_Big
Last edited by Achilion on Mar 31, 2019, 7:07:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info