Path of Exile: Synthesis FAQ

Is this an in-season April Fools joke?
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Is this an in-season April Fools joke?

+1

also as a side note :

you mean the league itself or faq or BOTH :)?
IGN : Sir_Big
So.. this post is a month late and might as well have not been written at all. Good April fools guys!
current state of synthesis is pretty cool/good.

The 3.6.3 fixed the whole thing, even tho some little things still need adjustments, the league feels a lot better now than the initial release.

It's a shame may be too late now. A lot of people already quitted the league.

synthesis could even be added to the core game at this point, cause looks cool/fun, new content, new stuff, new craft system, etc.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I have two questions:

1) Why is Decay a mechanic in the Memory Nexus? It can needlessly brick your paths on the way to reward nodes, or, because the actual reward's location in the reward tiles has no rhyme or reason, can screw you out of the reward. Why can memories on their final charge not behave as normal, and then disappear after being run?

2) When do you plan on correcting the horrible imbalance that is Synthesis bosses? With the zone mods applying to them, it results in completely unfair encounters. Due to only having 6 portals, this is overly punishing to players who aren't a dedicated boss killer or people playing Hardcore in general.
I like how you had to provide the core story spoiler in an FAQ post in an announcement on the site because so few core PoE players could even stomach the league long enough to get that far.

Anyway, justified needling aside, there's still a MASSIVELY CRITICAL bug in the league mechanic, namely that the spawning of reward memories (not just bosses) can completely lock out clusters of reward memories from complete-ability.

There are various ways to fix this, the easiest of which would be to just let us delete reward memories, but the devs don't seem interested in giving us reports on plans to implement ANY of them.

Also, hire someone who understands graph theory. They wouldn't have let this bug happen.
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 31, 2019, 7:42:29 PM
This reminds me of explaining a joke to someone. No matter how good it might be, at that point you already lost.
Perception is reality.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

synthesis could even be added to the core game at this point.

Please for the love of god, no.
As much I love you guys i need to ask... wtf is wrong with you GGG? You post faq month after league start while ALOT people quited this shit league?
The memory nexus feels much better now, but synthesis crafting is extremely niche and feels more like a standard feature than something you can pursue in a temp league (unless you completely nonlife the game). As many have mentioned, there are now quite a few fundamental issues and QoL improvements needed for 3.7.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info