Path of Exile: Synthesis FAQ

This is disappointing. A broad FAQ that should have come with the release of the league and still no in depth explanations. You absolutely bricked this league and pushed away so many potential new players.
The fact that you need to make a league specific FAQ almost 1 month into the league should tell you something about the state and quality of this league. Oh, and you forgot to include few "minor details" that would be totally helpful and totally not confusing for new players. The few thousands lines of data mined mods. You know... it's a FAQ after all. Let me check... 2,248 entries on PoEDB. Enjoy.
Why do decayed memories remain on the map?

What's the point of such a low number of runs... 2 or 3... per tile?

You could totally remove the decay aspect of the tiles in the vortex and it wouldn't detract from the game at all.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 31, 2019, 7:16:16 PM
"
Achilion wrote:
WTB time machine so i could go back to happier poe times before betrayal and this crappy synthesis league.

Starting to look for another game to play on a permanent basis.

My PoE morale are pretty low.

Not the first league that a lot of people dislike, and probably won't be the last. Give it some time, and hope that the next league will be good.

a month into the league u come up with this GGG pretty late i might say...well doesn't rly matter to me worst league in a while anyway

"
vacii wrote:
"
TimelordDC wrote:
What is the point of this FAQ?
At this point in the league, shouldn't this post be targeted toward more specifics like - how the number of fractured implicits on synthesised items are determined, whether hybrid mods influence the overall mod values (eg: ES/AR values counts toward ES or AR values), whether +All Attributes helps individual attributes, how decay works, what is in the works for fixes to this league, etc.?

This FAQ would have made sense Day 1 (or week 1) of this league.

I'm beginning to feel that this is actually a very subtle April 1st gag by Bex :D

Haha yes, I think you are right. Was wondering what is the point of posting this "FAQ"?
Last edited by Raigirin on Mar 31, 2019, 7:15:38 PM
The fact this is even needed says all there is about the design of this league. Not to mention this doesn't even touch on the fact that crafting actual good synethised items is out of reach for virtually the entire playerbase.

Simple leagues from now on please, these are not working.
"
vacii wrote:
No April 1st gag? I'm honestly disappointed :(

Unless this is the gag and somehow i do not get it :D

Also finally first page :P

Synthesis is the April Fools Joke
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Kaltroh wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We do plan to reshuffle the atlas every expansion. I've spoken to the team about how this can be inconvenient for Standard players. I don't have anything to announce about this at the moment but I've made sure the issue is on their radar. Our apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Any update?????

Here's another quote from me from earlier today.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Sorry we haven't spoken about this yet! We don't have a solution mapped up for this but you can trust that the subject has been raised within the team any times in the last few weeks. I have personally brought it up on several occasions. While we don't have a solution to announce yet we are committed to improving this situation in time for 3.7.0.

Well, lets be really honest for a sec.

If there isnt a solution when 3.7 launches, and you shuffle the Atlas again, lots of Standard players are out. As in, done with the game.
This league's mechanic is so confusing and counter-intuitive that it needs a special FAQ, as after 3 weeks a lot of people still have no clue wtf is going on and what they are even supposed to do.

Case in point:
"
All reward memories begin to decay as soon as you activate the memory's Stabiliser.

Activating the STABILIZER makes it UNSTABLE.
/facepalm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info