[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

Yeah what do you guys say what are the best annointments?

Edit: got to the top of the list and must say tranquility seems to be pretty damn good
Last edited by JeffTheRevh on Jan 21, 2020, 2:03:45 PM
Where is the best place to put frostbite in for the build? Would putting it in the wand and removing orb of storms or storm brand reduce the uptime of EO too much?
"
lordpudly wrote:
Where is the best place to put frostbite in for the build? Would putting it in the wand and removing orb of storms or storm brand reduce the uptime of EO too much?

Wand is a good candidate for frostbite, removing storm brand probably. Be careful because if you use Witchfire Brew the level 21 Despair aura from the flask overwrites your Frostbite casts.
hey guys, im running Vortex cold snap as well, but im struggling with the damage it doesnt go over 21k (vortex) 12k (cold snap)
its been alright im still mapping in tier 9-12
but with bosses it takes too long and i ran too fast from flasks charges
also, i want to change the amulet but (shield charge) req 155str !
with my tree i have only 117str without my current amulet..
im sorry i ask too much but im new and its my second build..

"
Waxeed wrote:
hey guys, im running Vortex cold snap as well, but im struggling with the damage it doesnt go over 21k (vortex) 12k (cold snap)

Hey! First off you need Atziri's Reflection (not mirror) in order to run Coward's Legacy and Pain Attunement combo. You're missing out on a lot of ES that you could get from a rare instead.

Also don't sweat the strength. Just level Shield Charge as much as you are able and stop there.

Also for mark of the Shaper to be good you need to have an Elder Ring in other slot. yours has no influence and so you're not getting that phat damage boost.

Hope this helps a little
as already mentioned: get rid of your atziris mirror and get a reflection (~20ex at the moment)
it's not only that you miss out on a lot of es/evasion with another shield, you actually are cursed all the time with vulnarability! this does nothing for you except of weakening you.

and also you don't need the strength. i play it with roundabout 70str and it's perfectly fine. your strength gems are pure movement or defensive utility and don't need to have a high level. only level them as high as you can afford. don't spend anything into +str gear.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Waxeed wrote:

Hey! First off you need Atziri's Reflection (not mirror) in order to run Coward's Legacy and Pain Attunement combo. You're missing out on a lot of ES that you could get from a rare instead.

Also don't sweat the strength. Just level Shield Charge as much as you are able and stop there.

Also for mark of the Shaper to be good you need to have an Elder Ring in other slot. yours has no influence and so you're not getting that phat damage boost.

Hope this helps a little

Thanks, i switched my belt + amulet + one ring
my damage a bit higher now but i think i need to work on my body aromor more

i use this belt because the lack of resistance
Hey Gryph

Testing out a Thread of Hope Gem.. Can u check my tree and see what you think.

Thanks
FYI I am getting:
Arcane Guarding
Light Eater
Inc ES leech from jewel
"
Drexxon wrote:
FYI I am getting:
Arcane Guarding
Light Eater
Inc ES leech from jewel

Well, ES leech doesn't do anything for us so...prob not worth using that radius. You CAN however use a large radius jewel in the Witch jewel socket to take:

Breath of Rime
Heart of Ice
Utmost Intellect
Wicked Ward
Arcane Focus
Deep Wisdom
Arcanist's Dominion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info