[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

Gryph,

1. Can u like.. update passive tree to match 3.8?

2. What about Flasks? Recommendations please :)
"
Gryph,

I updated the tree before league start for 3.8. It hasn't changed.

Regular utility flasks. Quicksilver of Adrenaline is very strong.

Get bleed immunity

Freeze Immunity (if not on boots)

Witchfire Brew

Bottled Faith

"
Cosmito wrote:
Which notables do you think are best as amulet anointments for this build? thanks in advance

My top picks are:

Charisma - to help implement aspect of the spider and just give more mana pool in general.

Tranquility - Big damage boost and some ES.

Those are expensive, on a more budget friendly option I would go for

Prodigal Perfection for damage+mana
Diamond Skin for Res+Movespeed
Weathered Hunter for 20 Dex and 10 all res.
Snowforged for damage, crit chance, and Fire+Cold Res

Or anything that strikes your fancy really.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Sep 11, 2019, 12:11:58 PM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Gryph,

Get bleed immunity

Witchfire Brew

Bottled Faith

Im not sure if i should use final tree from ''leveling'' section or the one bellow ''just give me your PoB tree'' which is still from Legion and it's different,heh..

Hi, Gryph! Thanks for the in-depth guide. I'm sorry if you've answered this before, but do you believe this build is HC viable as is? If not, what changes do you think should be made?

I have a lot of interest in your build because I'm a huge fan of the Trickster ascendancy and would love to try it.
"
Hi, Gryph! Thanks for the in-depth guide. I'm sorry if you've answered this before, but do you believe this build is HC viable as is? If not, what changes do you think should be made?

I have a lot of interest in your build because I'm a huge fan of the Trickster ascendancy and would love to try it.

Pretty sure it is HC viable as is. though I won't touch HC with a 10-foot pole. :D

Just spec more defensively I guess, right?
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"

Pretty sure it is HC viable as is. though I won't touch HC with a 10-foot pole. :D

I think I'll give it a shot. I'll toy around with some things to see what I can figure out if anything. I'll make a comment down the road if it does well in HC so you have some form of confirmation. :D

Thanks for your speedy response! Can't wait to try this build out.
"
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"

I think I'll give it a shot. I'll toy around with some things to see what I can figure out if anything. I'll make a comment down the road if it does well in HC so you have some form of confirmation. :D

Thanks for your speedy response! Can't wait to try this build out.

Thanks! I'd love to hear how it goes. :)
"
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Gryph,

Get bleed immunity

Witchfire Brew

Bottled Faith

Im not sure if i should use final tree from ''leveling'' section or the one bellow ''just give me your PoB tree'' which is still from Legion and it's different,heh..

joining the question. not sure which tree i'm suppose to follow as the "most updated", they are different.
"
NineLord wrote:
"

joining the question. not sure which tree i'm suppose to follow as the "most updated", they are different.

The two trees are mostly the same. If you need Dexterity, go down to Void Barrier, otehrwise take the Melding cluster and use energy from within.
Hey,

I'am using your build for this league, but i've many trouble to survive, i can kill everything but i've been one shoted really often, idk if i've missing something.

This is my gear :
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info