[3.9] Gryph's CI Vortex + Coldsnap Trickster || Uber Elder+Everything Else

"
imatty wrote:
Hello! Is this build good in 3.7? for league mechanics? You still can do uelder after nerfs? What do you think about new movement skill frostblink? I hate shield charge so much

Build is still great in 3.7 though for the league mechanics it's not the best. Vaal Cold Snap helps with that a lot though.

Frostblink is cool but flame dash is better for us.

If you dislike the feel of Shield Charge you can....idk actually. It's the main way to proc fortify. I guess to that end you could use vigilant strike for long fortify duration and jsut run around with Flame Dash and Phase run.

The only real nerf to this build is the nerf to getting high ES numbers. That said, it can still obliterate the atlas on 7-8kes no problem.
Thanks for the build, so far I'm enjoying it but I've got a long way to go as far as gear. There isn't anyway to search for the weapon with use socketed skill on cast on poetrade is there? I've never really crafted in this game so was just wondering and my luck is usually bad when it comes to that kind of stuff or gambling in general. Congrats on becoming a parent!
"
Draconsaarru wrote:
Thanks for the build, so far I'm enjoying it but I've got a long way to go as far as gear. There isn't anyway to search for the weapon with use socketed skill on cast on poetrade is there? I've never really crafted in this game so was just wondering and my luck is usually bad when it comes to that kind of stuff or gambling in general. Congrats on becoming a parent!

Yes, you can search for weapons with use socketed skill on cast on poe trade, put on mods "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill" and on type, search for sceptre, dagger or wand. Note that with wands you cant use shield charge. Also sorry for bad english UwU
"
Barrisnezio wrote:
"
Draconsaarru wrote:

Yes, you can search for weapons with use socketed skill on cast on poe trade, put on mods "Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill" and on type, search for sceptre, dagger or wand. Note that with wands you cant use shield charge. Also sorry for bad english UwU

It should be noted: As of 3.7 Wands CAN use shield charge, but cannot gain fortify (this is a known bug in bug forums).

But honestly I would just find one with an open suffix and get the craft serviced for you. It's 3c for the mod.

"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Barrisnezio wrote:
"
Draconsaarru wrote:

It should be noted: As of 3.7 Wands CAN use shield charge, but cannot gain fortify (this is a known bug in bug forums).

But honestly I would just find one with an open suffix and get the craft serviced for you. It's 3c for the mod.

LuL i didn't know about this, but what is the bug? That wands can use shield charge or that it cannot gain fortify?

Also for a build more focused on AoE, would it be a level 90 pre reflection, something like this? https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAYCAQbnDXwOSBBREHsRDxFQE20UCRSwFy8XVBzcHRQdTx9BIoEmiCj6Kwormiy_M6M1uTsNPLY9X0cGSVFKn0wtTINSU1KyU9RUR1XWVkhWSlfJXGtdjl3yZOdmnmdxahtryG0ZbWxwu3DUdIF2gn2wgKSCHoRIiEKJvIw2jHaNgo48jxqPRo_6lPGVIJeVl_SYU5itm6GeoZ7EnwGg5qOjpAWmvqcIpyusmK98tDi1SLcwtzG4k7kCvYK-OsEAwcXB88NtyAzQ0NHk10rYJNo72xrbeuNW44TlGed062Pr7uwY7-vw1fVL98H31_iX-aT60vv1
Last edited by Barrisnezio on Jun 14, 2019, 4:52:29 PM
It's that Shield Charge with a Wand doesn't grant fortify, that's the bug. Which means it will hopefully get fixed. being able to use a wand would be great.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAYCAQbnDXwOSBBREHsRDxNtFAkUsBcvF1Qc3B0UHU8fQSKBJogo-isKK5osvzOjNbk5mTsNPLZHBklRSp9MLUyDUrJT1FRHVdZWSFZKV8lca12OXfJk52aeZ3FqG2vIbWxwu3DUdIF2gn2wgKSCHoRIiEKJvIw2jHaNgo48jxqPRo_6lPGVIJhTmK2boZ6hnsSfAaDmo6OkBaa-pwinK6yYr3yxBbQ4tUi3MLcxuJO40LkCvYK-OsEAwcXB88NtyAzKWdDQ0UXR5NdK2CTaOto72xrbeuNW44TlGed062Pr7uwY7-vw1fVL98H31_iX-aT60vv1

Try this tree. Instead of Spending 6 points for the Blast Radius Cluster, spend 3 for Arcane Expanse and use the other 3 elsewhere (in this case I just grabbed Ash, Frost, and Storm Cluster for Resists, Damage, and Reduced Ele Relfect)
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jun 14, 2019, 5:10:39 PM
"
Barrisnezio wrote:
"
Draconsaarru wrote:

Wow I'm dumb didn't even know you could do that, thanks for the fast reply! Found a pretty decent wand for sale but I need to snag Spiritual Aid on the passive tree before I can really take advantage of it. Also your English is perfectly fine, better than most.
Hey I have a question. Why did you pick spiritual aid?

is there any minions gem?
"
dotoeoo wrote:
Hey I have a question. Why did you pick spiritual aid?

is there any minions gem?

Spiritual aid converts minion damage into generic damage, making it an efficient 5 node damage cluster.

This also gives versatility in gearing. Minion Damage on jewels, Temple modded weapons with 90+ Minion damage, etc...

It's not *needed* just good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info