[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

"
iDT wrote:
thks for the tipps :)

Have you any tipps how to get faster ? I could get the boots with 15% speed but it stills very slow.

Getting 20%-30% on boots helps. Most people use 1-2 quicksilver flasks such as the one below. You can also use Phasing to go faster and through monsters which helps with Death Aura.
Last edited by YT_HB on Apr 15, 2019, 9:46:34 PM
"
iDT wrote:

Have you any tipps how to get faster ? I could get the boots with 15% speed but it stills very slow.

Also silver flask (onslaught), "10%increased ms if you haven't been hit recently" boot enchant, belt corruption(ms during flask), and lunaris + upgraded garukhan gods.
"
_biggoodeeny wrote:
"
iDT wrote:

Also silver flask (onslaught), "10%increased ms if you haven't been hit recently" boot enchant, belt corruption(ms during flask), and lunaris + upgraded garukhan gods.

Thanks for all your additional comments. Sometimes I reply too quickly without giving all the other possible options. It's good to have the additional input.
Super build, but I had a big problem with completing the strength while maintaining proper shield statistics (which I did not quite succeed, haha). Currently I have 5k energy shield, but with flask evasion and armor flask I do not have big problems with survival. As for the description of the build, I would add a developed description of leveling and tree progression. Thank you for this great build, and I count on improving these issues for new players.
Hello I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write up this build, I am quite enjoying it. Leveling through the acts was very easy and I am able to breeze through maps on a very budget setup. No problems, no complaints! Thank you again!
Hello!

Do you suggest using Bane or Blight/Soulrend?

Do you switch gems and use Blight/Soulrend only for deep delving?

Thanks!

"
Enzoniewski wrote:
Super build, but I had a big problem with completing the strength while maintaining proper shield statistics (which I did not quite succeed, haha). Currently I have 5k energy shield, but with flask evasion and armor flask I do not have big problems with survival. As for the description of the build, I would add a developed description of leveling and tree progression. Thank you for this great build, and I count on improving these issues for new players.

Thanks! Glad, you're enjoying it. Thank you for the suggestions as well. I'll see if I can add those things to the build guide when I get time.

Strength is tough with this build. If you can get some strength on a ring that works really well. A non-corrupted Impressence amulet rather that the one you have would help as well - ele damage with attack skills doesn't help this build. Or even a belt that has some ES stats along with strength like the one below. Every little bit of strength helps along with a couple of the big +30 strength nodes on the tree.

Getting a rare helm with more ES along with strength would be really good if you're able to find it - you might have to craft the strength as it may be hard to find on ES helms. The Eber's is fine for a budget but a rare would be better.

The next step would be to move from the staff to a good bow along with the Soul Strike quiver. That will help with ES and survivability.

Thanks again for the comments. I'll try to add your suggestions.
"
Hello I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write up this build, I am quite enjoying it. Leveling through the acts was very easy and I am able to breeze through maps on a very budget setup. No problems, no complaints! Thank you again!

Thanks for the kind remarks. :) Glad you're enjoying it and that it's working well for you. If you have any questions let me know.
"
Hello!

Do you suggest using Bane or Blight/Soulrend?

Do you switch gems and use Blight/Soulrend only for deep delving?

Thanks!

I use Bane almost all the time along with ED in the weapon swap. The only times I'm using Soulrend is for Delves and that's really only to show that it works. I don't like having to stand still while channeling so I'm not a huge fan of it - but it does work in certain situations. Even in Delves though, I'd rather be moving, using the Death Aura and Bane. Standing still in Delves can be a killer the deeper you get. The "Killed enemies explode..." mod on the bow really helps if you do choose to use use Blight-CwC-SR and have to stand there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info