[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

Thanks for previous answers

-

I managed to craft this shield:

I'm thinking about multicrafting it, what are the best options? I've seen lots of these selling for outstanding prices in standard with the "non-chaos damage as chaos damage" Is that stat good in this build or at least worth the profit?
"
I'm thinking about multicrafting it, what are the best options? I've seen lots of these selling for outstanding prices in standard with the "non-chaos damage as chaos damage" Is that stat good in this build or at least worth the profit?

That shield looks great! I recommend heading over to poemods then inputting the different affixes into Path of Building to find out the optimal DPS for yourself. Generally, yeah "x damage gained as chaos damage" is really strong.
Just killed Uber Elder only dying once using the Kikazaru/Self-Flagelation Variant of the build (7,8k EHP with high regen and curse immunity). Very fun to play - thank you for the write-up!

My gear:

Uber Elder kill: https://youtu.be/DWqL8mu2lPg
PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZyggrvcC
Last edited by Santosh on Sep 22, 2019, 8:26:06 PM
Hello

I'm trying your build as my first totem char.

Can you expalin Wave of Conviciton? Why is that useful?
can you explain the purpose of vaal righeous fire? doesnt ancestral bond prevent you from doing any damage yourself?
"
Jeffpardy wrote:
can you explain the purpose of vaal righeous fire? doesnt ancestral bond prevent you from doing any damage yourself?

It will buff your spell damage for it's duration which applies to your totems as well.
I don't understand why none of the divine ire totems guides mention using inspiration, it's really good. Even on pob, The links should be: totem-di-mulitple totems-faster casting-inspiration-conc effect. Controlled destruction is better than infused channeling, which is only good if you have a 7L (soul mantle) as last link.
"
"
KubanitoS wrote:
Hello

Each enemy hit is inflicted with Exposure matching the element of which they took the highest damage. This would get you -25 res on the enemy.
More damage is good.

Thank you!

Another prolly silly question: why to use Storm Brand? I don't suppose only to spam curse...
"
KubanitoS wrote:
"
"
KubanitoS wrote:
Hello

Each enemy hit is inflicted with Exposure matching the element of which they took the highest damage. This would get you -25 res on the enemy.
More damage is good.

Thank you!

Another prolly silly question: why to use Storm Brand? I don't suppose only to spam curse...

Yes, only for the Conductivity curse and to trigger Onslaught (I'm using Blind instead) since you can't deal damage yourself.
"
thevdende wrote:
I don't understand why none of the divine ire totems guides mention using inspiration, it's really good. Even on pob, The links should be: totem-di-mulitple totems-faster casting-inspiration-conc effect. Controlled destruction is better than infused channeling, which is only good if you have a 7L (soul mantle) as last link.

I'm making a DI totem build, and I just switched to Inspiration on my Jugg which had amazing results but I'm not exactly understanding Inspiration for Heiro. Do you get the inspiration for summoning a totem or does the totem gain inspiration charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info