remove poets pen for 3.7.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
remove poets pen for 3.7.

What?
Last edited by Bobblybook on Jun 1, 2019, 5:53:12 PM
Hi all.Hi Bobblybook.
Any thought on patch notes?

And what delve depth did you guys dive to? Is it possibly 600+ without any specific changes to the build?
Patch notes are fine, lost a bunch of damage from herald nerf, gained defenses, boosted hit chance.

Also an indirect buff from the zana map mod vaal orb change. Since we can do all map mods, vaaling high tier maps is a no-brainer and this change helps a lot.

For delve depth, I don't know. I have never reached that far in the mines, I don't really farm sulphite much. It might be able to, but it seems that the tankier, more defensive HoA builds (like max block, molten strike LGoH glad) will be able to cheese and push further in the mines. This is a faster, smoother HoA build based on mapping and bossing.

It's fun to play in Delve, and it will probably do well. But how deep it can go, I couldn't answer that for you. Sorry!
"
UPDATE: I have been playing around with some changes to accomodate mana reservation issues, and I may have come up with a solution that is actually more powerful than in Synthesis league, even without the Ring of Nostalgia. I will wait for patch notes to finalise anything, but things are looking good for next league!

You still think your gonna have it updated... also with the league start guide?
"
Haddoq wrote:
"
UPDATE: I have been playing around with some changes to accomodate mana reservation issues, and I may have come up with a solution that is actually more powerful than in Synthesis league, even without the Ring of Nostalgia. I will wait for patch notes to finalise anything, but things are looking good for next league!

You still think your gonna have it updated... also with the league start guide?

It's just been updated now. Guide is finished for initial start in 3.7, some things need to be tested such as the different movement and defensive skills to decide on one - this may come down to personal preference.

Brief overview of 3.7 changes:

- Herald dps nerfed from 1.4m -> 1.0m

- CwDT IC gone, replaced with manual cast (Steelskin or IC). This frees up some gem slots, currently I am planning on using Vaal Summon Skeles for additional boss dps and defenses as they scale well with all our stats.

- Haste aura dropped. It wasn't an efficient use of mana and was most useful when buffing Animate Weapon + SRS (see build history). 3.7 build has around the same movement speed, and actually more attack speed now after dropping haste, compared to the 3.6 Synthesis version. This frees up a lot of mana.

-Increased defenses from the extra mana reservation (Flesh and Stone), can drop the mana reservation nodes on the skill tree and invest them elsewhere.

I have written up a levelling section of how to level a ranger to transition into this build. I'll be getting a couple of hours sleep and then league starting with this!

Feel free to message me ingame if anyone league starts with this and has any questions. I may be a little busy for the first 6-8 hours as I'll be trying to level to maps ASAP.
Last edited by Bobblybook on Jun 7, 2019, 12:11:37 PM
Thanks for the build.
Hi, I find this build so fun, anyway, can you give us a little bit of your mapping experience video in legion league? Thanks in advance!
Great build really enjoying is just wondering what I am missing though? Dread Banner, Agony & Haste cannot be used at the same time due to mana reservation. Sorry if I missed something, only played a couple seasons now.
"
Xehern wrote:
Great build really enjoying is just wondering what I am missing though? Dread Banner, Agony & Haste cannot be used at the same time due to mana reservation. Sorry if I missed something, only played a couple seasons now.

Mana reservation setup has changed now, as well as the skill tree (slightly). We now use Herald of Agony and the new aura "Flesh and Stone".

It may be possible to squeeze in dread banner with reduced mana reservation, but from my spreadsheeting it came out to roughly 4% more damage, which was not worth. Also the reduced accuracy for nearby enemies is not needed due to Flesh and Stone blinding everything.

I've updated all the gem section with the new info, as well as the skill trees and PoB link :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info