[3.12] Necromantic Scribe - [Fun Playstyle] [6.5k Life] [5mil boss dps]

has anyone killed Sirus with this build ? or finish 20/20 Simulacrum ?
Been doing this build for the past two weeks and im loving it so far.
I did have an issue while trying to craft the amulet. I used awakeners orb with my two amulets, both having the plus to gems like noted but wheni used the orb it only kept 1 of those mods :( Now im struggling to make the amulet using fossils. Spent roughly 3ex and ended up with nothing so im not sure what i did wrong.
"
Rosabeana wrote:
Been doing this build for the past two weeks and im loving it so far.
I did have an issue while trying to craft the amulet. I used awakeners orb with my two amulets, both having the plus to gems like noted but wheni used the orb it only kept 1 of those mods :( Now im struggling to make the amulet using fossils. Spent roughly 3ex and ended up with nothing so im not sure what i did wrong.

Good to hear! Sorry you ripped your amulet. I would not recommend trying to craft a +2 amulet using fossils, it's extremely difficult and probably too expensive. Best bet would be to either recraft a new amulet, or just craft a +1 (either modifier) and some other decent stats like life and resists.

When combining influences in that way, it takes one influenced mod at random from each item. In your case, it looks like you had the "10% chance to gain charge on kill" hunter suffix as well on your hunter amulet, and it took that one.

When combining these items it's important that you only have one influenced modifier on each one, to ensure it takes the +1 gem affixes only. Sorry if this wasn't clear :(

EDIT: It appears that in a recent patch (3.10?) some of these gem level modifiers were changed to be exclusive with each other, so you cannot stack both. This seems to apply to the +1 chaos/+1 physical combo, therefore it's impossible to roll, even if you follow the process correctly.
If this happened to you, I'm very sorry!

You can still roll a +2 amulet for this build, but you MUST use the combo of +1 dexterity gems (hunter)/+1 physical gems (warlord).

Also remember to flip your gems with the vendor recipe (level 20 gem + one gemcutter's prism) to level 1/20% and then level them again. Some of them provide a lot of nice bonuses eg. attack speed or extra damage. Just don't do it with Vile Toxins, that one can be vaaled at 20/0%.
Last edited by Bobblybook on Apr 24, 2020, 5:36:24 PM
Wow, what a guide mate, just have to give it a try. Gonna respec and let you know how it goed, thanks!
Having had some experience making builds in Delirium, this build may now be better played as a Scion once again. Taking pathfinder (for the flask bonuses) and occultist for the extra curse and stun immunity.
Should get all the good bonuses we need, virulence decay rate can be obtained from cluster jewels and dmg can be increased by saving points on tree travel and investing in some juicy cluster jewels.

I think this will be the best way to build this character in the future. The main draw for Pathfinder is the virulence loss rate and flasks, both which can be obtained in a better manner.

I will work on mocking up a scion tree possibly this weekend.

The build will largely be the same, just less travel points, and cluster jewels instead. Should have more herald damage and hopefully more life as a result.
Last edited by Bobblybook on Apr 24, 2020, 4:45:16 AM
So started gearing up yesterday and found Asenath's are 14 to 17ex (!!!) on PS4, sooooo how mandatory are they?
"
SirCalmness wrote:
So started gearing up yesterday and found Asenath's are 14 to 17ex (!!!) on PS4, sooooo how mandatory are they?

Not mandatory at all - they are used only for mapping, to provide better clear speed. Back when I used them they were a 1c unique, maybe just skip them this league. You can use Haemophilia as a budget substitute.

Triad grip are the gloves for the boss setup, but they only add 10% damage in my PoB, so it's possibly worth looking into other options instead.

I've finished a quick Scion version and I will add it to the guide. It looks like a superior option currently and I'm very impressed with the results!
Last edited by Bobblybook on Apr 24, 2020, 7:35:17 PM
"
Bobblybook wrote:
"
SirCalmness wrote:

Not mandatory at all - they are used only for mapping, to provide better clear speed. Back when I used them they were a 1c unique, maybe just skip them this league. You can use Haemophilia as a budget substitute.

Triad grip are the gloves for the boss setup, but they only add 10% damage in my PoB, so it's possibly worth looking into other options instead.

I've finished a quick Scion version and I will add it to the guide. It looks like a superior option currently and I'm very impressed with the results!

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it, looks like I'll start leveling a Scion soon ;)
"
Bobblybook wrote:
"
SirCalmness wrote:

Thank you Bobblybook!

I will start leveling my Scion as soon as I finish to write this xD

And...I'm sure ill be back with some doubts xD

TY!!

EDIT

Hi again!

As promised here i am again xD

Now im lvl 69, and i run 1 map tier 11 after buying some equipment

This is what I have right now:

Also using the Volley fire Viridian Jewel

I thought I understood the guide, but apparently not. I'm confused about how many curse we can run and how.

I'm using the amulet, ring and gloves as fillers and the first things I want to change. But, for example, I dont know If I have to buy Asenath or not, or maybe and amulet with "you can apply an additional curse", or ring with poacher's (in this case what to use instead the skill gem?)...etc

I have to buy some level 21 gems. And keep leveling to fill the points on clusters.

The map was easy to clean. The knock back is great for it xD. Lacking of damage, but i guess is bc I only have 2 point in clusters. But, How can improve single target damage? changing GMP maybe?

Also, im having some mana issues (thats why im running that amulet and the enduring mana flask - temporaly I hope -)

Life: 4.166 / 4.021

Shield: 201 / 167

Resistances capped (wasn't easy) (chaos 35%/46%)

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAABeBLMILgqbC2EQURZvGY4aOBpsHcIi4iP2JG8kqiUhJy8qTS5KMHEwfDWSNuk31DrGOuE8LT8nRMhH4kqfSshLeE2STeNRR1nzWpFg-GaeZ3FoWGjyaqxuqnIPcql7bnvDfNl9dYLkg1-DzIm8idiKr419jb-QEZBVlyGYTZuNoOaiAKOKpDmmV6avqH2qqayqr2y18rc-vrzAZsF8xPbGrtN-0_vUI9eW2L3dqN3u4q3jaucK7T_tg-4O73rwH_cy-tL-Cv6P_ro=?accountName=Sanfear&characterName=OniGoroshiletsgo

Any advise will be highly appreciated!!

TY!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Apr 26, 2020, 11:43:23 PM
Looking good so far!
4k life is low but fine to start mapping.
Trying to do red t11's at level 69 with 4k life is... brave. You need more levels and life to try that haha.

You shouldn't be having mana problems unless your poacher's mark is not applying. You don't get have the additional curse from your ascendancy, but from what I can see you are only applying two curses anyway so it shouldn't be an issue. Just don't run Witchfire brew/despair until you get that ascendancy done.

You can use Asenath's gloves for clearing, it feels nice, but for some reason they are very expensive this league so maybe not worth it. If you do, you need an additional curse eg. Doedre's ring.

Single target damage is coming from the herald and cluster jewel scaling. You still need to scale up gem levels and character levels and hp a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info