[3.12] Necromantic Scribe - [Fun Playstyle] [6.5k Life] [5mil boss dps]

Lone Messanger disables your Auras (Flesh and Stone) - what would you use instead?

Also, does increased Elemental Damage do anything for this build?
Last edited by Yelara on Mar 24, 2020, 10:34:17 AM
Elemental damage do nothing since chaos is outside of it. And your elemental dmg does not give it to the minion so its an useless stat.

Aspect of the Spider is not considered an Aura so that can still be used which is great for most builds for both dmg and survive.
"
SanyaV wrote:
So putting Plague Bearer into this build feels really good, helps with those tight maps where you're convoking the crawler around. Apparently there's some bug where Delirium mobs don't get damage reduction vs the skill so it's very useful and just 1 gem slot.

That's a good idea, I'll prob add this recommendation somewhere to the guide.
"
Yelara wrote:
Lone Messanger disables your Auras (Flesh and Stone) - what would you use instead?

Also, does increased Elemental Damage do anything for this build?

Oh, I didn't realise this. In this case, as mentioned, aspect of the spider is a nice choice. You could also try and fit in Summon Skitterbots if you can work out the mana reservation.

In this case, I would probably recommend dropping the Silent Steps cluster and put those 3 points towards cluster jewels instead.
Last edited by Bobblybook on Mar 25, 2020, 8:35:01 PM
I think getting 2 cobalt jewels with

Minions deal % damage.
Maximum life
Chance to poison on hit "must be 5%"

Would let you release 2 more skill points when using Lone Messenger.

I think either going for more dodge/spelldodge or find another cluster jewel that gives great defensive capabilities is good way to go or am I wrong?

Could you also check what im kinda doing wrong?
The dmg is alright but it can be better. Just got a slight feeling something is off. I'm already trying to craft a good amulet so I can also switch to the agony ring. Gloves im not 100% sure about yet.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/mvFmXE1f
Last edited by Verissaugh on Mar 29, 2020, 10:12:36 AM
Just got to maps and really enjoyed the build during leveling. You mention that eventually the build gets a total of 4 curses. I only see 3 in the PoB: Poacher's Mark, Projectile Weakness and Despair. What's the fourth?

4th curse comes from gloves (either vaaled or from Asenath's Gentle Touch.)
"
docSavage50 wrote:
Just got to maps and really enjoyed the build during leveling. You mention that eventually the build gets a total of 4 curses. I only see 3 in the PoB: Poacher's Mark, Projectile Weakness and Despair. What's the fourth?

4th is from Asenath's - if you aren't running the gloves, you don't need the 4th curse. The corpse explosions help a lot for mapping though and feel really good so I recommend it once you can get it.
i want to transition to this build how is on maping in high tier maps? also can do simulacrum or anyone here tried? i have around 3 ex thats enough?
"
Perzival3 wrote:
i want to transition to this build how is on maping in high tier maps? also can do simulacrum or anyone here tried? i have around 3 ex thats enough?

3 ex is more than enough the jump-start the build but not enough to min-max it.

My gear is pretty modest, no Asenath's, no +2 Amulet.
So far, it is very capable in simulacrum. I keep dying in phase 19-20 but that is just related to game performance being utter shite as the map gets juiced up. (Not only it manages to kill my 1070 and i7-7700, somehow I get even worse performance in geforce now servers. Maybe the spaghetti barrage is to blame here.)

I did 60% delirius juiced up T16s. Didn't try further because Kosis just took really long time to kill at this stage.

I died to Sirus when i had worse gear but a better player could have certainly done it. Like Bobblybook said somewhere before it is mostly a mechanics fight. I just found design of the boss unappealing so didn't try it again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info