[3.12] Necromantic Scribe - [Fun Playstyle] [6.5k Life] [5mil boss dps]

I have been stalking this build since you released it back in Syn, it really intrigues me.
If I wanted to see the fullest potential of the build, could you suggest BIS items?
I would like to try it out in Standard before investing the time into the league.

TIA!!!

Z
"
Ajaxolder wrote:
Pleasure! It's an easy mistake to make, mainly just mentioned it to make sure that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

I think you've clocked it on pretty much all the points you've aimed for, and I have to decline on the offer as kind as it is. I still made the decision to not double check and make sure before following it blindly, therefor it is much more my own fault :) I appreciate the offer though!

It's rather stable at late game against metamorphs i'd say aswell, powerful crits with map modifiers of more crit damage is the only really scary thing i've felt.

Alright, well let me know if you change your mind. I already bought a replacement pair for you but I can re-sell it on the market if you have another.

Asenath's are still better for mapping imo, due to the blind, temp chains and corpse explosions, but they are expensive at the moment for some reason. Using Triad's for all content is probably a good budget option, until you can afford to have a pair of each.

"
I have been stalking this build since you released it back in Syn, it really intrigues me.
If I wanted to see the fullest potential of the build, could you suggest BIS items?
I would like to try it out in Standard before investing the time into the league.

Hi there!

As far as BIS items.. there aren't many. Mostly you rely on gem levels to get the build feeling good. For single target dps, a 5L elder helm as mentioned in the guide will improve things a lot, as well as a +2 gem level amulet (newly craftable this league with the influence types).

Asenath's gloves also make the clear a lot smoother, and a high life gain on hit elder ring, LGoH gem link and Poacher's Mark makes a big difference for the self healing as we don't use leech.
Hi !

I played this build during this league. I wanted to share with you my character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kuppit/characters
Last edited by Kuppit on Jan 4, 2020, 6:23:19 PM
I dont know if i read something wrong but for what i can see we just use 3 curses, poachers mark, despair and proj weakness right? so why we need a total of 4 curses?
Last edited by Vergonzi on Jan 4, 2020, 8:28:10 PM
"
Vergonzi wrote:
I dont know if i read something wrong but for what i can see we just use 3 curses, poachers mark, despair and proj weakness right? so why we need a total of 4 curses?

If you are using Asenath's gloves, you need a 4th curse. You cannot just run 3 curses and not apply temp chains while using these gloves, because of the curse application order (you will lose one of the other curses).

If you are not using Asenath's gloves then you do not need a 4th curse. Usually they are cheap, but this league they are over 1ex. They do help with some clear speed QoL and defense but they are not required.
"
Kuppit wrote:
Hi !

I played this build during this league. I wanted to share with you my character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kuppit/characters

Great! Looks good.

Does awakened Curse on Hit still provide +1 curse? I remember they showed this before the league started, but when I look at it on your character there's no mention of an additional curse.
Playing your build this league! Feeling quite squishy, can you give me a hand?

Is it good to have witchfire berw + despair on weapon?
"
tatiloco wrote:
Playing your build this league! Feeling quite squishy, can you give me a hand?

Is it good to have witchfire berw + despair on weapon?

In what way are you feeling squishy?
Metamorphs hit very hard and there are a lot of deaths to them this league.

Getting 5.5-6k life should help. Also Blood and Sand helps a lot, as well as acro and phase acro. Asenath's gloves should also help with survivability.

Witchfire brew is only for mapping, and despair in weapon is only for bossing. I often get lazy and don't swap the flask out for bosses, but it's completely useless on boss encounters.

Also, Doedre's Damning ring is not needed unless you are using Asenath's gloves.
"
Bobblybook wrote:
"
Vergonzi wrote:

If you are using Asenath's gloves, you need a 4th curse. You cannot just run 3 curses and not apply temp chains while using these gloves, because of the curse application order (you will lose one of the other curses).

If you are not using Asenath's gloves then you do not need a 4th curse. Usually they are cheap, but this league they are over 1ex. They do help with some clear speed QoL and defense but they are not required.

I just bought it, and i have to pass it lvl 5 to get the additional curse
Lots more mid-league Metamorph updates!

Damage can be pushed to 3M now with proper gear. Double influenced amulet is now the endgame goal.

Helm enchant changes, circle of nostalgia and mana reservation information updated.

Cwdt is dropped, self-cast high level Steelskin is now recommended instead.

Some minor updates/changes to the tree in regard to Phase Acro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info