The New Zana changes seem kinda bad.

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"
silverdash wrote:
New zana is better overall but for SSF it's a lot worse.

This is truth.

The entire new Master system is sub par to the previous iteration, Vorici missions aside, in my opinion.

Well no, thats not true.

Nobody liked any of the old master missions, at all

You are demonstrably wrong about this. You not liking something is not the same as no one liking something.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
Anecdotal and happenstance, but my lived experience:

Zana spawned on the one T5 map I did not have in inventory. I rolled my eyes and completed a couple other master missions. Then she moved to the only T6 map I was missing. Thanks, Zana.

I still have not completed Zana's first shaped map mission on T4, because no matter how hard I try it will not drop. I have run every map above and below it, as well as beside it, and no dice. I refuse to buy it, to my detriment, clearly, but I am stubborn now. I am almost level 90.............
"

You are demonstrably wrong about this. You not liking something is not the same as no one liking something.

Nope.

Nobody liked the missions. Everybody complained about ALL of the missions. Vorici especially since people would derp, but about the other missions all the same.

None of them gave you anything. At all. No exp, no loot, no reward. Just a time waster. Unless you consider ilvl 60 gear valuable, perhaps you do.

"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
Anecdotal and happenstance, but my lived experience:

Zana spawned on the one T5 map I did not have in inventory. I rolled my eyes and completed a couple other master missions. Then she moved to the only T6 map I was missing. Thanks, Zana.

I still have not completed Zana's first shaped map mission on T4, because no matter how hard I try it will not drop. I have run every map above and below it, as well as beside it, and no dice. I refuse to buy it, to my detriment, clearly, but I am stubborn now. I am almost level 90.............

Running adjacent maps in the hopes of getting the next tier up is mostly a waste of time.

Just run higher maps, and save the lower tier ones for the 3->1 vendor recipe. Even if there are two possible next level ups, you can get both of them. It's not longer fixed to be 100% one and the other you have to pray for RNG.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 26, 2019, 3:13:07 PM
This season has been particularly frustrating for me for advancing my Zana. Currently she is on a tier 4 map, Lookout, and I have been very unlucky getting one to drop (I don't believe you can 3 for 1 it). I had a level 85 or 86 char before he ripped, and a level 79 char before she ripped, and on neither character was I able to get the map. SSFHCbtw My Zana is only level 2? Where she only offers the Nemesis mod option, so I can't even use one of her options on another tier 4 map.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"

Nope.

Nobody liked the missions. Everybody complained about ALL of the missions. Vorici especially since people would derp, but about the other missions all the same.

None of them gave you anything. At all. No exp, no loot, no reward. Just a time waster. Unless you consider ilvl 60 gear valuable, perhaps you do.

I liked them, for the currency exchange.

Like I said, demonstrably wrong. One person disagreeing with your blanket statement makes you wrong, which was my point, but instead of realizing what's going on you doubled down like a fool.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
"

Like I said, demonstrably wrong. One person disagreeing with your blanket statement makes you wrong, which was my point, but instead of realizing what's going on you doubled down like a fool.

Demonstrably right more like.

You didnt like the missions. You liked the master shops. Big difference. Like i said, nobody enjoyed going around raising dead stuff for Catarina then backtracking all over the map, same for Tora and so on. Most people just activated the mission then immediately cancelled it at another master without even running it to refresh shops, so thanks for proving my point.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 27, 2019, 12:44:48 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
"

Demonstrably right more like.

You didnt like the missions. You liked the master shops. Big difference. Like i said, nobody enjoyed going around raising dead stuff for Catarina then backtracking all over the map, same for Tora and so on. Most people just activated the mission then immediately cancelled it at another master without even running it to refresh shops, so thanks for proving my point.

Hahah, I see where you're coming from now, but in fact I did like the actual Elreon mission in Standard SSF as well as the effective currency trade. I even levelled up my top SSF character by running daily missions, mostly Elreon and Zana.

But you would be right for Vorici I hated some of the missions and would often quit if I didn't like what he asked. But of course that also refreshed the daily and let me effectively gain 4 fuzes every day. Elreon was effectively worth 1 fuze a day and I ran him religiously for over a year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info