The New Zana changes seem kinda bad.

I mean she is a monster

Spoiler
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Whenever you ask "is anyone else?" you're creating a bias. Of course there's someone else. There's someone else who puts ketchup on their mashed potatoes too. Doesn't make it right.
Of a certain pres. of the No Nothing Party that wants his steak well done and then puts ketchup on it. That's so very wrong.

But making Zana not be a daily you can always do unless you have the Atlas filled out is just more catering to the streamers/no-lifers and is further proof of their complete lack of care and support for the casual masses.

This. But you don't just need the Atlas filled you have to have the actual map as well.

Today I quit in frustration as not only Zana but Bestiary and other Masters I wanted to do were all on maps I did not have in my stash. I have nearly all maps up to 15 complete and several 100 maps but not the ones the game chooses at random.

Why can't it just choose a map that I already have in my stash? Why does it have to be random? Stupid frustration that degrades player enjoyment. So thoughtless on GGG's part.
"
Marhallet wrote:
Why can't it just choose a map that I already have in my stash? Why does it have to be random? Stupid frustration that degrades player enjoyment. So thoughtless on GGG's part.

its assuming you're progressing in your maps.

but again, you can manipulate it. just do normal maps and they'll drop down to those tiers.
The only problem with that is if you Shape atlas. As in complete no reds and just run T16 UGS..they will spawn on guardians which Ofc you never want to complete if all you want to run is your T16/T15's you like shaped.

I can sustain T16 UGS every league I tried. But won't be able to do master dailies.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 23, 2019, 4:28:48 PM
I'm running red maps now and i still have to buy (or combine up) 70% of the maps i run for master missions.

The daily mission should be just that. Just like before, you talk to the master and off you go. Leave the map icons for the bonus missions.

You shouldnt be required to play for 3 hours just to unlock your daily mission.

"
xMustard wrote:
"
Marhallet wrote:

its assuming you're progressing in your maps.

but again, you can manipulate it. just do normal maps and they'll drop down to those tiers.

Except that when your progressing the atlas, your often dropping from running T10-13 maps for a couple runs to finish some T3-5's that just came up in Zana shop. Then you end up with your daily T13 on some junk T3 map making it useless, since it seems to be entirely based on the last map you ran rather than average of last ten like Alva temple.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 23, 2019, 11:38:00 PM
New zana is better overall but for SSF it's a lot worse.
All of the master changes are bad IMO.

The loss of currency exchange hit us hard, but GGG doesn't care because "Just trade."
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
How about the way she looks now? I mean, I get they wanted to update the model to fit in with the new ones but seriously with those round glasses and dumb outfit she looks like a teacher from Hogwarts.
Censored.
Zana should reset her store when she spawns or moves on a map, not when you open that map.

Sure, it would mean she'd sometimes reset unexpectedly, but it's not like you save up for things from her store.
Yes, OP agree 100%. I've practically had to buy every map in order to manipulate the Atlas in this league. Sick of this RNG bullshit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info