Memory leaks or memory not "unloading" is eating up RAM

This is particularly horrible, I've noticed this since this league rolled out
"
"
Paldamus wrote:
Memory leaks or memory not "unloading" is eating up RAM

This is particularly horrible, I've noticed this since this league rolled out

+1

I am forced to restart PoE every couple of hours, otherwhise FPS starts to drops big time and i die due to lags. My computer is brand new gaming desktop, no performance issues anywhere. Only in PoE, only after last patch.

I'd usually say "Please fix it", but at this point dont give two flying fucks. League is over, PoE is over.
"
jadams4286 wrote:
Unfortunately, I have finally decided to quit this league temporarily. The Intervention lag deaths are just too much to try and keep playing through. 90% of my deaths are Intervention lag. Hopefully it is fixed soon. Feel kind of stupid for purchasing a support pack for an unplayable game. Cheers.

Same, I can't play the game without a crash every 5 min or so. I did buy some stashs to support at league's beginning, won't do it again. I'll check is actually stable before they get any money.
"

I am forced to restart PoE every couple of hours, otherwhise FPS starts to drops big time and i die due to lags. My computer is brand new gaming desktop, no performance issues anywhere. Only in PoE, only after last patch.

I'd usually say "Please fix it", but at this point dont give two flying fucks. League is over, PoE is over.

Same here mate, its like the perfomance of the game downgrades over time (the more it is on, the worse it gets) until you have couple second freezes, stutters, fps drops so hard i can hear ppl from Hiroshima complaining.

Literally fking unplayable atm..Dont even get me started on the interventions the ppl are complaining about, as soon as they fking spawn anywhere on the map, my pc goes retarded mode, and i die to them because of those lag spikes..

The funny thing is, not a single GGG response in this forum? Hmm
Last edited by KurtOn on Mar 26, 2019, 8:35:13 PM
"
Quxer wrote:
Anyway everyone, just have fun.

Kinda hard when you get DC'd so often. tried doing uber lab for the 5th time, and DC'd all the times. 2 of them when i was almost @ the last encounter.

I like the game, alot. I do. But the mere fact is; when you keep thinking more about "when am i gonna have a lag spike and/or DC" then having fun and what to do in the game is quite frustrating.

Now the uber lab is a lottery run. And running maps is a drag cuz of the DC.
Last edited by Prothex on Mar 27, 2019, 5:12:24 AM
Like everyone say's , is pretty funny as "hotfix" something what makes jump from nowhere your ping/ms from... like 180? or 400? or more till you get kicked.. Or worse, each encounter with syndicate is always with a huge amount of mobs and theyr appear and boom crash. That you call a hotfix? *insert meme* .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info