3.6.2 Hotfix 2

You all do know when this game started going downhill right?

It has been going downhill since the Tencent company aquired a majority stake of Grinding Gear Games. It's almost as if our support wasn't enough, they had to sellout for more funds, which was a mistake.

Tencent has been known to try to buyout or copy game companies that are profiting regularly, and then destroy the normal way things are done by that game company by forcing mostly a higher need for microtransactions over the need for game stability.

All hail our new overlords...
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
Last edited by Gandicar on Mar 25, 2019, 10:55:19 AM
Hey Qual how many extra stash tabs do I have to buy to opt out of the syndicate? 420? Come on guys you have a price just let me know I'll hook it up.
The game has improved for me. Since the upgrade/patches the lag has completely disappeared. Rubberbanding is gone.

The only thing left to keep my game from being perfect is the disconnections. It can happen after a couple of minutes. It can happen in an hour. Always, always, always there is the dreaded disconnection.

Mobs don't cause it. I can fight a whole screenfull with fire flying and magic effects going on. No problem.

Thing is there is no way to predict them. I can be in my hideout pondering something and poof. I can be fighting a low level mob and poof.

The game before the patches was totally unplayable. Now the game IS PLAYABLE but only if you can live with the disconnection.

So far I can.
unable to connect to login server.... what is now the issue ? god i loved that game BEFORE it gone totaly mainstream :(
Guys don't panic so much. Most of us have problems with game right now and this is completely true. But don't be so hasty about saying that this is downside of the game.

So frequent patches and communication from devs are so rare these days. Look at situation with WoW right now. Blizz banned players for their own mistake, when they didn't do a thing (no communication, no fix) for a whole week. If players get official statement about their situation it could be avoided.

As a developer myself I know how hard is to maintain large systems with multiple clients at once. Putting bugs in code is easy, but finding them is hard. Let's appreciate GGG's efforts and help them improve game by good criticism.

Maybe there should be a league dedicated to rebalance old content. We are near the point of getting too much mechanics, which are forced to do. Refreshed content could add some flavor and reason to change some existing items.
Most of items are getting outdated every new league. Making rebalance or more fated uniques, or upgradable with items like blessings would change economy and diversity of build. Of course if done properly.
Take for example Voltaxic Rift, from OP bow, which was overused, now worthless. What if you could upgrade or split it into 2 uniques and make two versions of items for caster and attack base build. Caster version could have lightining to spells instead of to local to attacks and cast speed instead of attack speed. For attack base build you could get higher local damage, 80% conversion, but only to attacks and maybe little more attack speed.

That is some thought, it might be looked into. I know everyone has some ideas. You don't need to get fully polished ones, just to direct the greatest minds of GGG to good direction.

Sorry for long post, but constant complains bother me a lot. Anyway everyone, just have fun.
<1%

(insert passive aggressive complaining manifesto)

lol
"
Quxer wrote:
But don't be so hasty about saying that this is downside of the game.

So frequent patches and communication from devs are so rare these days.

I prefer playable games to 'communication'.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Quxer wrote:
But don't be so hasty about saying that this is downside of the game.

So frequent patches and communication from devs are so rare these days.

I prefer playable games to 'communication'.

+1

Intervention freezes still unfixed.
Memory leaks or memory not "unloading" is eating up RAM
Synthesis bugs
Delve still bugged
Std map stash still bugged

Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
cool
Unfortunately, I have finally decided to quit this league temporarily. The Intervention lag deaths are just too much to try and keep playing through. 90% of my deaths are Intervention lag. Hopefully it is fixed soon. Feel kind of stupid for purchasing a support pack for an unplayable game. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info