3.6.2 Patch Notes

Nothing changed, have to switch to -noasync again wait minutes game to load.
Fix Map Tabs? Let us know? I already have two, I'm not going to waste more money on a flawed system. You reshuffle the atlas along with the tabs every 3 months.
The level of incompetence is outstanding. This patch actually made it worse.

Is this patch done by the fucking janitor?
Last edited by Biovital on Mar 21, 2019, 7:32:57 PM
"
- Increased the amount of Intelligence gained from Interrogating Lieutenants and Captains after a non-Safehouse Betrayal encounter.
- Substantially increased the amount of Intelligence gained at the completion of a Safehouse. This change affects existing characters with Intelligence towards unlocking the Mastermind's Lair. This should result in approximately three times as many Mastermind's Lair unlocks.

I didn't know you could increase your Intelligence by doing Betrayal. Is there any other content which increases Strength and Dexterity too?

Betrayal is pretty painful content, but if you could theoretically end up with millions of mana from doing this I'm prepared to give it a second look.
Nice bugs after patch :

https://i.imgur.com/2PkT1p6.jpg
still getting major lag/disconnects in syndicate. At this point I just say get rid of the betrayal league stuff and come up with something else.
"
Pobatti wrote:
"
- Increased the amount of Intelligence gained from Interrogating Lieutenants and Captains after a non-Safehouse Betrayal encounter.
- Substantially increased the amount of Intelligence gained at the completion of a Safehouse. This change affects existing characters with Intelligence towards unlocking the Mastermind's Lair. This should result in approximately three times as many Mastermind's Lair unlocks.

I didn't know you could increase your Intelligence by doing Betrayal. Is there any other content which increases Strength and Dexterity too?

Betrayal is pretty painful content, but if you could theoretically end up with millions of mana from doing this I'm prepared to give it a second look.

Haha not sure if its a troll but, nop they talk about Intelligence/Informations "bar" you get/gather until you unlock the house of Syndicates and finally the final Boss of Betrayal^^.

Nothing do to with the intelligence stat.
Syndicate apears now - after the new patch - only with one group; not like 2hours before with 2-3 groups.
I got five syndicate apearances by now in this new patch (just for validation of my argument).
I guess this is not intended.
Last edited by Monster_T on Mar 21, 2019, 7:54:08 PM
Also add faster refresh for Zana map shop would be very nice and helpful.
Sry to see that others still have issues with the Betrayal encounters.I just wanted to say thx cause this is the first time this league i can react against intervention encounter cause the 5sec screen freeze is gone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info