(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

So I managed to alt/regal this one. Are the values high enough to proceed or should I try again? Don't know how lucky I got I spend around 600 alts so far.
Can anyone look at my character and suggest a few upgrades that wont cost an arm and a leg. My damage feels a bit week.
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

and how is the movement speed? is it rly like in the video of OP? of is this video with a HeadHunter ?

can you do your T11 with around 250-300% movement speed?
OP is not using a HH in the vid. He moves faster than me, probably due to the Maloney's quiver constantly keeping him at +3 Frenzy charges. I'm always stopping to pick up loot, that slows me down more than shooting mobs.

This is by no means the fastest build I've played. (Windripper Tornado Shot MF takes that crown!) However... it's plenty fast.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"

So I managed to alt/regal this one. Are the values high enough to proceed or should I try again? Don't know how lucky I got I spend around 600 alts so far.
T4 & T2... that's borderline. I think I'd personally re-roll, but i might regret doing so.

I'd be really tempted to craft that one out, too.
"
Frantic_Cajun wrote:
Can anyone look at my character and suggest a few upgrades that wont cost an arm and a leg. My damage feels a bit week.
I'd scrap Arcane Focus for Blast Radius. And do you really need Essense Sap? Did you spec into that before Patient Reaper?

No jewel nodes is leaving a fair bit of DPS on the table.

Quality out your flasks, and ensure they are all running dual useful affixes. You really shouldn't need the health flask, maybe swap that for another damage adder flask.

After that, it's level 21 TR gem, level 4 Empower. Maybe a +1 gems amulet if you can afford it without crippling your mana / resistances.
ING: FrostyBijacz
Last edited by buszek12 on Dec 25, 2019, 4:41:24 PM
"
buszek12 wrote:
So far, playing well. I make yellow maps very quickly. does anyone know if this build can handle red maps?

This build can handle all content in the game with the right gear. I've done Elder/Shaper/Uber Elder/Uber Atziri/all conquerors and shaper guardians and Sirus, as well as farming t16s.

The only thing I would say this build is actually bad at is blighted maps since damage takes a bit to ramp up and if you have a bunch of bosses coming at the same time It can get overwhelming.

Managed to alt spam this. Do I imprint regal till I get atk speed then multi mod for +2 support and chaos dmg multiplier?
"
Keisuke102 wrote:

Managed to alt spam this. Do I imprint regal till I get atk speed then multi mod for +2 support and chaos dmg multiplier?

If you want to go all out you can do that, but it's going to cost 65c every attempt and the attack speed is nice but not required IMO.

This is the bow I am using and it is more than strong enough for all content in the game. If you have the money and really want the extra attack speed go for it, but it is 100% unnecessary.
"
Brasolis wrote:
"
Keisuke102 wrote:

If you want to go all out you can do that, but it's going to cost 65c every attempt and the attack speed is nice but not required IMO.

This is the bow I am using and it is more than strong enough for all content in the game. If you have the money and really want the extra attack speed go for it, but it is 100% unnecessary.

Okay. I have one imprint that I haven't used yet so I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Thanks for the advice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info