(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

So my question is how do I use malevoence discipline and flesh and stone at same time? I have 879 mana pool but its not enough to activate all 3 together. I also have -mana total cost aswell.
Hi there! im loving this build but i am unsure on what should i focus next and would like some advice. Thank you in advance :)

https://pastebin.com/V9Dv75nU

will this bow work for the +3 dot multi, it is ilvl 69. not 82.

think i got it. what do you guys think?
any idea what to upgrade next? I feel like I die fast and also i jsut did a t 13 map with blight bosses and i couldnt kill them :S
"
zooky wrote:
any idea what to upgrade next?

cap lightning res
lvl 21 tr
empower
lvl ur gems (why lvl 4 discipline?)
quality your totem gems
anoint amulet

You should probably stick to lvl 1 clarity for watcher's eye and spec charisma / get higher lvl of enlighten cuz atm doesn't look like you can fit all the auras in.

"
zooky wrote:
i jsut did a t 13 map with blight bosses and i couldnt kill them :S
Build better towers. You aren't meant to kill them on your own.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
zooky wrote:
any idea what to upgrade next?

cap lightning res
lvl 21 tr
empower
lvl ur gems (why lvl 4 discipline?)
quality your totem gems
anoint amulet

You should probably stick to lvl 1 clarity for watcher's eye and spec charisma / get higher lvl of enlighten cuz atm doesn't look like you can fit all the auras in.

"
zooky wrote:
i jsut did a t 13 map with blight bosses and i couldnt kill them :S
Build better towers. You aren't meant to kill them on your own.

but even with enlighten lvl 3 (4 because of +1 from the helmet) i dont have enough mana
Last edited by zooky on May 6, 2021, 10:10:18 AM
"
zooky wrote:
but even with enlighten lvl 3 (4 because of +1 from the helmet) i dont have enough mana
I checked with enlighten 4, charisma nodes specced on the tree and clarity lvl 1 and it had 71 mana left. If you can't afford enlighten 4 use a smaller reservation aura instead. You could also get helmet enchant or amulet mod that reduces malevolence reservation, or anoint something like sovereignty.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
zooky wrote:
I checked with enlighten 4, charisma nodes specced on the tree and clarity lvl 1 and it had 71 mana left. If you can't afford enlighten 4 use a smaller reservation aura instead. You could also get helmet enchant or amulet mod that reduces malevolence reservation, or anoint something like sovereignty.

i just bricked 3 lvl 3 enlighten :D
i have 25c left.

What should i drop for charisma?
Started the league a few weeks late and decided to try toxic rain as I've read so much about it being a great league starter and people are correct.

However, I'm reaching the highest tiers of map and beginning to fight end game bosses, but I feel my damage isn't high enough. Don't have a lot of currency right now but trying to figure out what I can upgrade to get more damage. Wondering if people here can help. I've invested about 3 ex so far in the build. So I'm wondering what I can do to boost my damage even higher.

Now I know that my cluster jewel isn't great but 3 prop large clusters are just too rich for my blood. Also realize bow can be better, but I don't have much currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info