(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

What do you guys think I should go for next?

thanks!
"
Sorator13 wrote:

[*]Clarity: None of the quality options here are very relevant to us. I guess you can take the +dmg while on full mana, but it’s such a minor upgrade (especially if you feel the need to use Clarity in the first place) that I really wouldn’t bother. And as noted above, it doesn’t affect Vaal Clarity.

Personally, Been using just level 1 clarity with alt quality. Even if the damage bonus isn't a big deal, -10 mana cost with clarity active from watchers eye is keeping me on 0 mana cost which is super handy for letting yourself max out attack speed
Last edited by Rohan_Spibo on Oct 21, 2020, 7:50:16 AM
"
Rohan_Spibo wrote:
"
Sorator13 wrote:

[*]Clarity: None of the quality options here are very relevant to us. I guess you can take the +dmg while on full mana, but it’s such a minor upgrade (especially if you feel the need to use Clarity in the first place) that I really wouldn’t bother. And as noted above, it doesn’t affect Vaal Clarity.

Personally, Been using just level 1 clarity with alt quality. Even if the damage bonus isn't a big deal, -10 mana cost with clarity active from watchers eye is keeping me on 0 mana cost which is super handy for letting yourself max out attack speed

Sure, but the main benefit is clarity with watcher's eye; the alt qual effect is pretty minor.
Invested around 15-20ex into this build and:
-got to lv97
-figured out that caustic arrow is better for heisting(imo)
-can farm easily a8 sirus(ive learned the mechanic from previous league so its kinda easy for me),
-farmed out my first ever Headhunter :D (playing since 2014 casually, so its a big deal for me)
-can run any map mod, literally
-explody chest is awesome on higher budget

I was playing with 1 cluster jewel setup+thread of hope
Survi is good and stable unill you blink arrow into pack :D

Thanks for that awesome build, cheeers!
Hey guys. Im crafting my bow now is it better to get the +2 socketed bow gem or craft the +2 socketed support gem
Managed to make a pretty nice bow, was wondering what my next big upgrades could be? Was debating either going ailment immune, and drop freeze flask for dying sun, or gettin -choas re helmet

"
kondzik39 wrote:
Invested around 15-20ex into this build and:
-got to lv97
-figured out that caustic arrow is better for heisting(imo)
-can farm easily a8 sirus(ive learned the mechanic from previous league so its kinda easy for me),
-farmed out my first ever Headhunter :D (playing since 2014 casually, so its a big deal for me)
-can run any map mod, literally
-explody chest is awesome on higher budget

I was playing with 1 cluster jewel setup+thread of hope
Survi is good and stable unill you blink arrow into pack :D

Thanks for that awesome build, cheeers!

Congrats! I also got my very first headhunter this league with this build, feels real good :D

_
Unrelated, dumb question maybe but, even if it's a little sketch any ideas for something this setup could kinda temporarily swap into non-chaos to clear the immune guys in Hall of Grandmasters? (Tried just swapping in Puncture & Burning Arrow but they were no good)

Last thing I really need to do this league but seems I didn't plan ahead well there x.x
Last edited by Rohan_Spibo on Oct 22, 2020, 2:03:09 AM
"
obosen420 wrote:
Hey guys. Im crafting my bow now is it better to get the +2 socketed bow gem or craft the +2 socketed support gem

+2 bow gems boosts Toxic Rain and Mirage Arrow. +2 support gems boosts everything except Toxic Rain, and then boosts Toxic Rain by boosting Empower. +2 support gems is definitely better if you have the option.
"
Sorator13 wrote:
"
obosen420 wrote:

+2 bow gems boosts Toxic Rain and Mirage Arrow. +2 support gems boosts everything except Toxic Rain, and then boosts Toxic Rain by boosting Empower. +2 support gems is definitely better if you have the option.

It's better but the difference is quite small. It's actually 3% more. On the other hand, exalts are cheap now...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
IM using carcass jack right now.. what is a good upgrade? What should I aim? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info