(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Found a nice ring for SSF:
but not sure what to put in it. Trying out manual-casting Steelskin from it, but I'd appreciate any other suggestions y'all might have.
It is possible to craft a +4 gem level or +3gem level and 60%+ chaos multi bow without investing 20+ex`?
"
Enterich wrote:
It is possible to craft a +4 gem level or +3gem level and 60%+ chaos multi bow without investing 20+ex`?
I’ve been kinda wondering the same thing myself. I have enough to buy a +5 40% chaos dot multi, but wondering if going from 1.68 to 1.5 aps would be worth it.

How would i upgrade i have problems aT conqs and bosses my goal os all bosses n 100 delis maybe simulcarums later.. i feel rinhs have to go belt n quiver n gloves i just am bad at crafting.
"
BabyTempest wrote:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

How would i upgrade i have problems aT conqs and bosses my goal os all bosses n 100 delis maybe simulcarums later.. i feel rinhs have to go belt n quiver n gloves i just am bad at crafting.

At first glance:
-Bow: maybe get a faster one (6L Maraketh or Steel) and try the fossil craft (corroded + shuddering + metallic) for +1, +2 and attack speed
-Quiver: get one with at least + to damage over time multiplier or + to chaos damage over time multiplier and if you have currency get one with both mods (with one mod you will find some around 20c, both mods is quite expensive around 5-10 Ex)
-Belt: get a Stygian Vise with more life and similar defences where you can put a jewel with life + onslaught (you can find good ones around 30c)
-Body Armour: I used Carcass Jack only for leveling until ~85. Then I switched to Sadist Garbs or similar bases that had at least 1400 Evasion and 250+ Energyshield. As we don't need 6L there, they are very affordable
-ring: the Two-Stone looks pretty bad. invest into one with good life, more res and a free prefix or with the -mana cost. If you have too much currency you can look for a hunter ring that hast cast despair on hit. But a good one is also quite expensive.

Also for me the Watcher's Eye with damage over time for Malevolence did a lot to my damage.
Last edited by Shatiya on Oct 18, 2020, 12:33:31 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
What would be the best way to craft a quiver with Chaos DOT multi, normal DOT multi, attack speed, and life? I have an ilevel 84 Hunter influenced quiver with 25% CDOTM as the only affix, should I use that as a starting point? I have like 20 exalts worth of currencies to play with.
Having Lots of Fun With This build..just need enough curency to get all of the pieces. I think I'll do more heists later this week. Been getting more currency from this league than others in my memory.
"
Sirachachacha wrote:
What would be the best way to craft a quiver with Chaos DOT multi, normal DOT multi, attack speed, and life? I have an ilevel 84 Hunter influenced quiver with 25% CDOTM as the only affix, should I use that as a starting point? I have like 20 exalts worth of currencies to play with.

Like I said in previous post:

1. Use alterations or chaos spam whatever you want until you reach t2/t2 atleast.
Make sure you have open sufix and open prefix (annul and repeat if you loose one multi until you get what you want).

2. After craft sufixes cannot be changed and scour.
3. Craft cannot roll attack mods (this will let you as possible 3 prefixes life and hunter prefixes)
Slam 2 times if no good prefixes repeat 2.

Another option is to buy x2 multi with open suffix and start crafting. Is not cheap but dont forget what you will get is endgame quiver.
I crafted 3 so far sold 2 for around 95ex togheter and use last one:).

this are the mods i like, movement speed is very good for mapping and heist.
Last edited by nazgul29 on Oct 19, 2020, 7:01:40 AM
hi , https://pastebin.com/aZdsdshB this is my pob , can you help me check , i play only toxic rain ,
Can anyone have a look at my char and see where I can get some upgrades for DPs. Is it wise to use only 1 large cluster setup and head to the skill effect duration nodes around scion area?

Currently sitting on 7 ex and a bit over 800c and been doing betrayal for vivisect cause I wanted to start golemancer but decided against it so another 13 or so exalt there.

Just not sure what to prioritize for maximum deeps lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info