(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Totmau5 wrote:
Is it a noob trap or what would you say about the Carcass builds?
You can see in his section about concentrated effect being bad that increased aoe = good, decresed aoe = bad. Carcass jack gives you increased aoe so it should never be bad. Only question is, whether you can get something more out of the same slot.

QotF gives you potential of getting extremely high movespeed with flasks up. Do you wanna more movespeed? Or do you wanna more aoe? That's the decision.

"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Overall thou I'd say the first 60 or 70 points appear to be roughly the same in all builds, so it's shouldn't be too expensive to respec if you try the OPs build (like I'm doing) and then want to try the other build(s).
Yeah the biggest decision is whether you go towards Witch area and get flask nodes and more ES or towards Scion area and get Avatar of the Hunt for shorter cd on movement skills and then grab some life from Scion wheel.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 17, 2019, 8:58:04 PM

finished my Bow. Are there any different setups I can try for Map Clearing vs Single Target since I have 3 whites?
IGN: DabrixRN
Such a pleasure to level, don't even have to pay too much attention, thanks for guide.

Assuming no VP bow, what's the 6-link, do I swap in the VP gem for something?
Thank you for the build. I was finally able to kill Shaper (quite easily actually) for the first time in my POE career. : )
It's been fun to play so far and really enjoyable. Although I haven't been able to fully clean a legion so far and sometimes I don't even get loot from it because I'm running around trying to find the juicy stuff and I run out of time. Not sure if anyone else has the same issue or is it because I haven't upgraded all my gear yet (been farming currency).
Any advice?
Also if I were to change this character's build, which one could I easily change to?
No fun is allowed (GGG, 2020).
Thanks, really good build, can say it's my stronger build at this moment, and Im sure I probably missing better items.

can you check my build and give me recomendations? At his moment is hard to enhance items, Im not sure what to add!! (I changed some pasives, but probably will end as a copy of yours!)
(other than the gems, I'm leveling them)

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/LQuhJBk4

Thanks again!
Can only approve - very good build. My first deathless Elder with 97% exp to 95 lvl. Not only i'm bold - but build is pretty good :)
Cheers:)
I'm curious if it's worth bringing Aspect of the Spider back in place of Discipline, less for the damage which feels unnecessary, but for the snare. I'm not sure if it stacks with toxic rain, but at deeper delves I've suddenly found myself being charged by mobs from side passages that neither I nor Mirage Archer were murdering, and an omnidirectional hinder seems like it could help with that.

It would take me from ~1700 to ~1300 ES, but I the only thing I've actually died to on this character has been Temple Atziri flameblasting me as I load in, so I'm unsure.

"
Last edited by Galadedrid on Jul 21, 2019, 4:30:15 PM
Under your tooltip warrior section you mentioned additional arrows didn't affect the average number of pods that hit is that with or without the +1 enchant from the helm? If it's with, wouldn't it be a big dps loss if I opt for 40% damage over +1 pod?
can we scip the vertex helmet and the watchers eye for more damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info