(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Hey I'm up to act 3 with this build and so far I'm just using toxic rain and dash. Are any of the abilities you use end game worth worrying about whilst levelling or will toxic rain and movement be fine?
I am looking forward to farming T16's City Squares (mainly Legions). Is this build fast enough for it? I am between this one or maybe a Lightning Trap Sabo/CoC Ice Nova Assassin
Recently finished the weapon (just need lv4 empower) which has been the most expensive craft I've done so far. A very rewarding feeling. This build is one of the few I've played where I felt spoiled playing it, strong damage, above average clear, and near unkillable if I'm paying attention.

A question I've asked myself and maybe others already know, does the Impresence amy work for this build for constant despair uptime? Still gives life, not as much dmg as a crafted amy but free despair application.

Or am I just better off saving it for Maloney's?
Awesome build, does everything (haven't tried hall of the grandmasters). Uber Elder is super easy.
I use Arakaali for everything, Yugul for Uber Elder, Tukohama for leveling, and Garukhan for fun.

Gear:
Spoiler

For Elder I'll swap life flask for more chill and keeping on full life:
Spoiler

And for running around having fun I swap a Quiver and flasks:
Spoiler

Just going to upgrade some jewels (lot of resists taken on jewels). Would be fun to use gloves with Despair on hit, though frenzy charge generation is pretty sweet.
Do I understand correctly that you use the attack speed instead of the chaos damage nodes right at the beginning of Shadow bc it's considered a "tooltip/DPS trap" and more nodes = more damage? Additionally, the comment about conc/inc AoE (in the DPS calc section) is obsolete I guess, you use neither of them.
Is there any way to complete Hall of Grandmasters with this build?
"
pyds1809 wrote:
Is there any way to complete Hall of Grandmasters with this build?

tabula and scorching ray.
"
olsev_baiden wrote:
Do I understand correctly that you use the attack speed instead of the chaos damage nodes right at the beginning of Shadow bc it's considered a "tooltip/DPS trap" and more nodes = more damage? Additionally, the comment about conc/inc AoE (in the DPS calc section) is obsolete I guess, you use neither of them.

Strange. The PoEPlanner links by the OP show the "Physical damage and chaos" nodes being taken - but the Path of Building link shows the "Attack and Cast Speed" ones, so I would say there is a mistake there somewhere.

Looking at the OPs actual level 100 trickster RoA character and he's got the "Chaos" ones selected, so I assume the PoB links are wrong and we should take Chaos and not Attack speed.
Hey just a quick question.

Im seeing alot of builds on ninja with Carcass jack and a slightly different tree.
Obviously with a better tooltipwarrior dps. (4 times higher paper than this)

Is it a noob trap or what would you say about the Carcass builds?

greetz
"
Totmau5 wrote:
Hey just a quick question.

Im seeing alot of builds on ninja with Carcass jack and a slightly different tree.
Obviously with a better tooltipwarrior dps. (4 times higher paper than this)

Is it a noob trap or what would you say about the Carcass builds?

greetz

I had a quick look on Ninja. Looked at level 96 players (I figure that's a more realistic aim) ... and there are 4 times as many players using Carcass vs. QotF.

Definitely looks like those using Carcass have different trees to this build, but there doesn't appear to be one specific build - there are 2 or 3 variants and some that pick up lots of Jewel slots (so would be more expensive to gear).

Overall thou I'd say the first 60 or 70 points appear to be roughly the same in all builds, so it's shouldn't be too expensive to respec if you try the OPs build (like I'm doing) and then want to try the other build(s).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info