(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Is impresence a good amulet for this build?
I am only level 74 and have been doing T10 since 69, and can currently do up to T12/T13 with little to no issue. This build is great. I am currently using Charisma node for lack of a level 4 Enlighten, and my mana is 21 with a TR cost of 6. I have just enough regen to not run out ever, and this is without a clarity watcher's eye (which i plan to get for free TR)

Here is my current gear (working on crafting the VP bow now..annuls ate my 18 VP :( ):

Can't run CWDT+SS cuz my QotF refuses two top or bottom red links after hundreds of chromes..

I need to get a second frenzy gem for despair..tbh i really hate using frenzy for it so i just kinda dont. Maloneys would be nice but oof at the price tag..wish there was a better way to do despair..maybe another spell totem?

Edit: Also bought the purple lotus effect for TR since it's on sale, best decision ever! :)

Last edited by Anithera on Jun 30, 2019, 9:30:51 AM
"
Anithera wrote:
I am only level 74 and have been doing T10 since 69, and can currently do up to T12/T13 with little to no issue. This build is great. I am currently using Charisma node for lack of a level 4 Enlighten, and my mana is 21 with a TR cost of 6. I have just enough regen to not run out ever, and this is without a clarity watcher's eye (which i plan to get for free TR)

Here is my current gear (working on crafting the VP bow now..annuls ate my 18 VP :( ):

Can't run CWDT+SS cuz my QotF refuses two top or bottom red links after hundreds of chromes..

I need to get a second frenzy gem for despair..tbh i really hate using frenzy for it so i just kinda dont. Maloneys would be nice but oof at the price tag..wish there was a better way to do despair..maybe another spell totem?

Edit: Also bought the purple lotus effect for TR since it's on sale, best decision ever! :)

I just force two red on the chest with the bench for 25 chromes. It always puts them at the first two. You can use despair on hit gloves or a witchfire brew

The build is very good, did Uber Elder twice, it goes very smoothly.

I was wondering what I could upgrade to get better single target? It's not that it's bad but I want this to be my 40 Kill Uber Elder build so anything to speed it up would be nice. Survivability is great and I can spam attacks forever without running out of mana so that's all taken care of.

Slowly running out of big upgrades. Need a 21/20 toxic, lvl 4 empower. Recraft my bow and drop the DoT multi for +2 supp gems. Grab a mana cost/bleeding watchers eye. Maloney's doesn't feel good one bit so i got rid of it. Might get a new quiver for shits n giggles. Not much stands in way anymore. Can't run a deathless uber elder yet :C But i have made a few big upgrades since my last elder run. Great build, scaled insanely well as a league starter and is a joy to play. No doubt my fav league starter/end game killer.
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Anithera wrote:

I just force two red on the chest with the bench for 25 chromes. It always puts them at the first two. You can use despair on hit gloves or a witchfire brew

I tried chrome recipe and kept getting tri-color..guess i'll keep using that. And shit I completely forgot about Witchfire Brew! Gonna get one now :)
How good is this build at doing emblems?
"
Reapeah wrote:

The build is very good, did Uber Elder twice, it goes very smoothly.

I was wondering what I could upgrade to get better single target? It's not that it's bad but I want this to be my 40 Kill Uber Elder build so anything to speed it up would be nice. Survivability is great and I can spam attacks forever without running out of mana so that's all taken care of.

your gloves
My edited MF edition. Not finished. Wanna change empower, enlighten, ring, belt, AS shadow talents etc. I just don't have much time for playing atm.

Later on, i'm gonna change DoFL for Energy leech ( need watcher eye ) with bloodrage, so i can have more AS and lazy frenzy generation. Quiver just for more AoE.
Don't overpay for 3 extra quality on Toxic Rain. 1% don't change anything.
Last edited by BoneFaer on Jul 1, 2019, 4:21:52 AM
Sick build btw.

Just have a few questions:
Without VP bow, what is the order of priority of gems (ie what should we take out from the 7link setup): so far it's empower for me, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also I'm planning to take on uber elder for the first time ever, do you guys have any advices as what to change to ease that fight (for exemple energy leech maybe? or another chest/flasks?)

Thanks guys, and cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info