(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

So i have been looking for a new build to play and toxic rain was fun while using it for HoA until i had to swap to rain of arrows for better stacking.Guess my main question is how far will a +3 socketed bow gems with chaos Multiplier on it take me? red maps easily easy to clear or will it slow down a lot? (i didn't want to really invest until i knew how i was gonna like it personally) The build does look great and look forward to giving it a try. If u can let me know and thanks for your time.
Last edited by rambojoe on Jul 1, 2019, 10:45:34 AM
"
rambojoe wrote:
So i have been looking for a new build to play and toxic rain was fun while using it for HoA until i had to swap to rain of arrows for better stacking.Guess my main question is how far will a +3 socketed bow gems with chaos Multiplier on it take me? red maps easily easy to clear or will it slow down a lot? (i didn't want to really invest until i knew how i was gonna like it personally) The build does look great and look forward to giving it a try. If u can let me know and thanks for your time.

I mean, I killed Uber Elder with a +3 bow with 9% local speed. Any level of actual investment will take you far, even a +3 multi bow.
yeah was a fossil craft i used for ele hit (got bored with that) have plenty of currency to invest if i like it. Very good to hear it can kill ub elder cheap. Hows the legion clear speed roughly? Or what would u expect with just a +3 chaos multi craft for legion.
Last edited by rambojoe on Jul 1, 2019, 11:56:41 AM
Trying to craft a bow. I think hitting this is better than just the vicious projectiles, right? How do I proceed? What changes from the crafting guide?

Thanks for the build dude!
i'am currently level 93 with it, have cleared all content, including Uber Elder.
i'm sitting at 4832 HP / 2504 ES / 201 Mana left after all reserves.

my gear atm:

Spoiler

Still need to get helm enchant, no luck in lab, and nothing on poe trade.
Using Watcher's Eye with -Mana cost & Spell Block While Disc, and a Corrupted Blood Jewel.
Either way this build does everything, Thanks!
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Jul 1, 2019, 1:31:45 PM
Finally made my bow..wish it was 20 VP but I'll settle cuz of the grind :D

(Need to get an empower gem now)
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
rambojoe wrote:

I mean, I killed Uber Elder with a +3 bow with 9% local speed. Any level of actual investment will take you far, even a +3 multi bow.

I just caught the reroll bug and am starting with

..............so ya, the idea of a multi modded bow being good enough or not is pretty silly seeing as how I'm walking through red maps no problem.
Can I change The Vertex on Devoto's Devolution with Toxic Rain fires 1 additional arrow? poetrade havent The Vertex with this enchant
Why would you ask that? No, that's not a good helm for this build. And you don't need the enchant.
update finally completed bow never have crafted and item this big or threw this much currency at an item or crafted in general so pretty excited and glad i told myself i would craft this league.
Last edited by rambojoe on Jul 3, 2019, 12:25:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info