(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
iCon5piRe wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Hello,
currently lvl 81 but I have a little trouble figuring out the next few upgrades. I think I have done the basic steps underlined in the gearing sections.

Maybe I should get back to finding a better bow or completing the craft of mine (as I said with typicaldemon through PMs in game).

This is my current gear, what would you upgrade next?

Spoiler

Definitely upgrade your bow. Also I'd be surprised if you're good on mana with no enlighten gem or watchers eye..Watchers eye is a solid upgrade for you. Keep an eye out for clarity - total mana cost ones. I got one for 10c. Dying Sun is another great item that's relatively cheap.

got a little more than a hundred chaoses: I should be able to get enlighten + watcher's eye + dying sun soon.

Would you do that before or after the bow?
Ty fun build, did uber elder today with 1 death!
Hey can you tell as this build can do all maps mode evgen hogm or not. something change with 3.7
is Flesh and Stone important? WE only use it cause its extra defence and if you dont have budget for enlighten lvl 4 and you dont want to spend 4 skill points for charisma. You might just put off flesh and stone imo
Last edited by Mikizzek on Jun 26, 2019, 5:52:39 PM
:)
Last edited by AngrySoap on Jun 27, 2019, 1:11:52 AM
I can’t link my current bow on mobile at the moment, but I have a +3 Thicket with +85% chaos 12% AS +22% skill effect duration multi craft on it, is it worth redrafting for the attack speed near rare and damage over time multi? Not sure how to tell which is better
"
Cøpe wrote:
I can’t link my current bow on mobile at the moment, but I have a +3 Thicket with +85% chaos 12% AS +22% skill effect duration multi craft on it, is it worth redrafting for the attack speed near rare and damage over time multi? Not sure how to tell which is better

I'd POB it, can't say for sure. The crafts you have are fine, it'll be a very marginal gain if it is "worth" it to begin with.
What would be the best defensive option to replace QOTF in order to farm bosses?
I'm trying to figure out how much mana OP has to play with while using flesh and stone etc. In the POB from OP it says toxic rain cost 0 mana, even if I disable everything that gives -mana cost to skills. I've checked some other peoples chars by importing them and it says the skill cost 0 mana for them too. But when I import my build, it says how much mana my TR cost. It's driving me nuts. Some kind of bug with POB?
"
Gangir wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how much mana OP has to play with while using flesh and stone etc. In the POB from OP it says toxic rain cost 0 mana, even if I disable everything that gives -mana cost to skills. I've checked some other peoples chars by importing them and it says the skill cost 0 mana for them too. But when I import my build, it says how much mana my TR cost. It's driving me nuts. Some kind of bug with POB?

I'm using it and have 60-70 mana. Which is plenty for me (never run out)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info