(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Awesome build man! Played cyclone but the surviveability sucked. Just killed uber elder while being level 91!
Just got my first uber elder kill with this build. Very nice and not too expensive to get going. Thanks for the build guide!
first time played dot build, and toxic rain.
uber atziri/elder ez with my medium gear.
Spoiler
Hello! Have anyone tried this build in deep delve(like 600+), for aul kill? And maybe someone tried this build ci by occultist or scion, or maybe almost pure life(since acrobatics nerf shield).
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Jun 26, 2019, 6:25:40 AM
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
Hello! Have anyone tried this build in deep delve(like 600+), for aul kill? And maybe someone tried this build ci by occultist or scion, or maybe almost pure life(since acrobatics nerf shield).

If you wanted to farm deep delve bosses specifically, I'd make some changes to increase recovery. I have killed deep Auls with the build, but I wouldn't say they're comfortable. CI is not good in the current iteration of the game without very good gear, and I wouldn't recommend playing it. Trickster would lose defenses by going CI, and Occultist/Ascendant lose a great many things. Life is similar in that you lose a massive amount of defenses.
Big thanks for the build guide. Just made it to maps in HCSSF for the first time ever using it!
Hello,
currently lvl 81 but I have a little trouble figuring out the next few upgrades. I think I have done the basic steps underlined in the gearing sections.

Maybe I should get back to finding a better bow or completing the craft of mine (as I said with typicaldemon through PMs in game).

This is my current gear, what would you upgrade next?

Spoiler
Last edited by cloudscraper on Jun 26, 2019, 1:18:15 PM
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Hello,
currently lvl 81 but I have a little trouble figuring out the next few upgrades. I think I have done the basic steps underlined in the gearing sections.

Maybe I should get back to finding a better bow or completing the craft of mine (as I said with typicaldemon through PMs in game).

This is my current gear, what would you upgrade next?

Spoiler

Definitely upgrade your bow. Also I'd be surprised if you're good on mana with no enlighten gem or watchers eye..Watchers eye is a solid upgrade for you. Keep an eye out for clarity - total mana cost ones. I got one for 10c. Dying Sun is another great item that's relatively cheap.
Last edited by iCon5piRe on Jun 26, 2019, 2:36:40 PM
I would say I'm quite impressed by this build. I didn't expect dodge, ES, evasion and trickster might synergie so good. The only drawback for me - I dont feel comfortable on uberelder with ~7k ehp pool, I'm just too clumsy to doge all DoT on the arena.
Last edited by 4epHoMa3bIu on Jun 26, 2019, 2:45:15 PM
Which Bow would benefit most from EMP 4? just the VP one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info