(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Quick question, is it viable to use Imperial Bow instead of thicket and do +3 gems using Fossils? Seems like a much cheaper way
"
Quick question, is it viable to use Imperial Bow instead of thicket and do +3 gems using Fossils? Seems like a much cheaper way
Yep you could, but you'll be missing .5 APS, if you're cool with that, its nbd.
I'm having trouble finding the radius on witchfire brew's curse aura. Is the blasphemy aura treated as being level 21 like despair is?
is dying sun really that good with toxic rain ?
build is super fun and strong, fixing flasks and then saving up to upgrade the bow

Gear:
"
MrZimz wrote:
build is super fun and strong, fixing flasks and then saving up to upgrade the bow

Gear:

Bow is the most important thing, you saved currencies or non essential stuff! The op says the Bow is 80% of the build
"
cloudscraper wrote:
"
MrZimz wrote:

Gear:

Bow is the most important thing, you saved currencies or non essential stuff! The op says the Bow is 80% of the build

and i crafted a new bow
How is this for Legion during Maps? What kind of % Are you opening? Is it possible to work ED/Contagion in if it's not great?

Not sure if the links i'm running are the most optimal
"
ZachOK wrote:
How is this for Legion during Maps? What kind of % Are you opening? Is it possible to work ED/Contagion in if it's not great?

1. Fine
2. I hit 100 a while ago, but I was usually opening 80-100%
3. No, how are you going to fit 9 gems into the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info