(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Would i be lacking too much damage if i used Grace + Discipline instead of Malevolence?
"
Ricardobdi wrote:
Would i be lacking too much damage if i used Grace + Discipline instead of Malevolence?
Yes unless your gear is good enough to make up for it. You'll probably struggle with reds with mid tier gear without malevolence.

Why are you putting in Grace? We have a shit ton of evasion and ghost shrouds to sustain our eHP to not run another defensive aura.

Make sure you're running good flasks.
Unless I'm mistaken, these are the stat priorities for this build. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Offensive Stats:

1. Non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier
2. Chaos Damage
2. Damage over Time
3. Attack speed
3. Increased area of effect
4. Increased # projectiles (AoE increase is now almost mandatory)

*Increased # projectiles does not increase single target DPS since the arrangement of pods does not allow much overlap without AoE size increase. Search on Google for toxic pods mechanics.

Jewels:

1. Chaos Damage
1. Damage over Time
1. Non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier
1. Increased damage
2. Attack speed
2. Chance for onslaught on kill

2. Life
2. Energy Shield

Gear priority to increase damage on a budget (roughly highest priority top to bottom)
5L bow with VP (Pseudo 6L)
Witchfire Brew
Quiver with attack speed and AoE increase
Jewels with non-ailment chaos damage over time multiplier, or at least 2 damage mods (3?)
--------
6L Silverbough
--------
6L bow with VP (should be close to the showcased bows in this thread. Biggest increase in DPS by far, and most expensive)
Gloves with attack speed, non-ailment chaos dmg
Amulet with non-ailment chaos damage
-----
Additional projectiles
-----
Somewhere along the line leveling skill gems for the lvl 20 + GCP for 20% quality:
Efficacy
Toxic Rain
Full Life
Void Manipulation
Wither
Discipline

And vaaling for lvl 21 (not sure which ones exactly)
Toxic rain
Efficacy
Void Manipulation
Discipline
Malevolence

Last edited by CottonSwabs on Jun 17, 2019, 3:24:58 PM
"
CottonSwabs wrote:
"
Ricardobdi wrote:
Yes unless your gear is good enough to make up for it. You'll probably struggle with reds with mid tier gear without malevolence.

Why are you putting in Grace? We have a shit ton of evasion and ghost shrouds to sustain our eHP to not run another defensive aura.

Make sure you're running good flasks.

Just because i really like the whole extra evasion i get from Grace.. make me feel safer.

I've updated the guide with a bow crafting section. Let me know if somethings still aren't explained clearly enough.
Your last bow example has increased physical damage on it. Is it a preferable mod or should we try to roll for something else?
"
Layumz wrote:
Your last bow example has increased physical damage on it. Is it a preferable mod or should we try to roll for something else?

It's a hybrid mod (vicious proj/ increased phys damage).
There is also a combination of delve fossils you can use. Forgot which, but they guve a very high chance to do a +1 +2 bow, which I used as my starter
Hey, loving the build so far, besides going for a headhunter what are some solid dps upgrades? I'm using a doryani's legion jewel to add some ES thats why i take pain attunement in tree.

Is my current gear, i also changed the tree a bit to get some more movement speed, character is Grasovka.

Just unsure on upgrade path and would like some guidance, thanks.
Quick question: is this build HC viable? If so do you have any tips for surviving?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info