(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
xecutable1 wrote:
I see you missed one of the questions, that's pretty related to Legion and that is: how good is the build it terms of "tagging" the Legion.

One of the nemesis of the melee meta is their inability to tag it as efficient as most spells. I know Scourge Arrow does a good job but haven't tried TR

I "missed" that question because it doesn't have an answer. There's no point of reference for anything. I haven't played other builds, so I can't compare it to other builds. There's a variety of map layouts and legion sizes that affect how much you can clear, and on top of it, there's no mention of gear level. Are you on a +2 5L in a T16 map? You probably are gonna have a tough go at some rares. Are you +3 VP in a T12 Defiled Cathedral? You're probably going to slap the hell out of it.

If you want to see how my build clears in the maps I do, that's possible. Aside from that, all I can say is that its worse than Essence Drain and better than Dom Blow. I'm content with my legion clear, so I think its "fine".
Last edited by typicaldemon on Jun 15, 2019, 11:13:49 PM
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
xecutable1 wrote:
I see you missed one of the questions, that's pretty related to Legion and that is: how good is the build it terms of "tagging" the Legion.

One of the nemesis of the melee meta is their inability to tag it as efficient as most spells. I know Scourge Arrow does a good job but haven't tried TR

I "missed" that question because it doesn't have an answer. There's no point of reference for anything. I haven't played other builds, so I can't compare it to other builds. There's a variety of map layouts and legion sizes that affect how much you can clear, and on top of it, there's no mention of gear level. Are you on a +2 5L in a T16 map? You probably are gonna have a tough go at some rares. Are you +3 VP in a T12 Defiled Cathedral? You're probably going to slap the hell out of it.

If you want to see how my build clears in the maps I do, that's possible. Aside from that, all I can say is that its worse than Essence Drain and better than Dom Blow. I'm content with my legion clear, so I think its "fine".

I see, thank you for the detailed answer.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build.

was thinking about the lose of spell dodge, and what about using Hyrri's Ire instead of QoTF?

For me i'll loose only 8% MS and gain 10% dodge and 10% spell dodge.
dont you think its worth it? with you we max our spell dodge and get to 60% dodge.

As a casual player play POE for a long time but lack the time because of family commitment this days i find it hard to believe ill be able to achieve god tier items in a 3 month league and i find it a cheap solution.

Plus dont see where i can get much more EV from tree or items.

Thanks
What are the aura we actually use, if we include aspect of the spider?? we can only use 3 i assume?
"
PowerToys wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the build.

was thinking about the lose of spell dodge, and what about using Hyrri's Ire instead of QoTF?

For me i'll loose only 8% MS and gain 10% dodge and 10% spell dodge.
dont you think its worth it? with you we max our spell dodge and get to 60% dodge.

As a casual player play POE for a long time but lack the time because of family commitment this days i find it hard to believe ill be able to achieve god tier items in a 3 month league and i find it a cheap solution.

Plus dont see where i can get much more EV from tree or items.

Thanks

We get a massive amount of evasion from a Jade Flask of Reflexes. However, if you aren't interested in the zoom zoom meta, you can drop QOTF (and some movespeed) and pick up a Perfect Form. Hyrri's Ire works, but if you can spare the budget, a Perfect Form is a really good defensive option.

"
lethalbizz wrote:
What are the aura we actually use, if we include aspect of the spider?? we can only use 3 i assume?

I dropped aspect of the spider this league in favor of Flesh and Stone for the increased durability in legion content. I use Flesh and Stone, Discipline, Malevolence, and a level 1 clarity.
Anyway to fit herald of agony into this? or is it just not worth it, I love the little agony crawler haha
Rarity: Rare

What's the budget to craft a VP bow in LSC?

Currently still on a 5L +2 bow, not sure if I want to invest everything I have in this build.
VP bow

ilvl:82 elder thicker bow 5-20c
6 socket: 10-50c
6 link: 1-5 ex
lv 20 VP roll and isolation: 20-100c
cannot roll attack: 1 ex
beastcraft: 5c
cannot roll multi: 2 ex
+2 sockeketed support: 2 ex
11-13% IAS: 1ex
other crafted mods: 10c

About 7-10 ex probably.
Last edited by Vinrog on Jun 17, 2019, 10:35:47 AM
Great build, have done some guardians with it and a 4 general legion. Everything dies pretty quickly. Very good league starter since it scales very well and can do stuff with very little gear. Glad I chose it for my league starter.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info